Is Walt White the best at posting.

Yes
55%
He is great but not the best
45%

Total votes : 11

Best at posting

Postby thedude » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:44 am

Please don't take down this poll. I like what WW is bringing to this board.

-the dude
thedude

Re: Best at posting

Postby bcbc55 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:17 pm

thedude wrote:Please don't take down this poll. I like what WW is bringing to this board.

-the dude

the dude; THANKS VERY MUCH FOR DOING THIS. WW ADDS A LOT TO THIS UMAINE AND OTHER D-1 SCHOOLS/TOPICS.

Thanks again very much for your effort.

bcbc55=CIM
bcbc55

Postby waltwhite » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:26 pm

thedude wrote:Please don't take down this poll. I like what WW is bringing to this board.

-the dude

Thank you the dude and Cim. This award means a lot to me. Tall had me in the dumps just a few days ago and now I am winning awards for best poster. I am on cloud mines. Seriously thank you so much. I do confess that I voted yes to the poll but there were no rules to suggest a violation. I have some new ideas for mbr and Maine sports coming soon. Wow. What an honor. I think we should name the award after bcbc. It should be called "the bcbc best poster award" to someone who exemplifies true sportsmanship, knowledge of sports and ingenuity." I will start the list below

Pre 2017- bcbc
2017- waltwhite

I would like to nominate bcbc for the 2018 award. Nr Tom can you endorse this award. Maybe the dude has already run it by you. I might be able to save some money to buy a trophy. Or if everyone could chop in a few bucks. We could buy a seer trophy. It stays in the living room of the winner for the year. Bcbc sorry you didn't get to hold the trophy pre 2017

I am truly honored. Mbr feels like a second home.
waltwhite

Postby bcbc55 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:54 pm

waltwhite wrote:

-the dude

Thank you the dude and Cim. This award means a lot to me. Tall had me in the dumps just a few days ago and now I am winning awards for best poster. I am on cloud mines. Seriously thank you so much. I do confess that I voted yes to the poll but there were no rules to suggest a violation. I have some new ideas for mbr and Maine sports coming soon. Wow. What an honor. I think we should name the award after bcbc. It should be called "the bcbc best poster award" to someone who exemplifies true sportsmanship, knowledge of sports and ingenuity." I will start the list below

Pre 2017- bcbc
2017- waltwhite

I would like to nominate bcbc for the 2018 award. Nr Tom can you endorse this award. Maybe the dude has already run it by you. I might be able to save some money to buy a trophy. Or if everyone could chop in a few bucks. We could buy a seer trophy. It stays in the living room of the winner for the year. Bcbc sorry you didn't get to hold the trophy pre 2017

I am truly honored. Mbr feels like a second
home.

WaltWhite: Thanks for the recognition for the pre-2017 award and the 2018 nomination and congratulations to you to be the dude's 2017 best poster here on the UMaine and other D-1 schools / topics thread. It is well deserved.

Thanks for wanting and suggesting to name the award after me. That means a lot too.

I certainly voted for you.

However, I am sure that if a real vote was held I would not be voted the best poster here on this UMaine and other D-1 schools / topics thread as I am not too popular overall as I stand by my unorthodox basketball ideas I started as player in 1943, reffing in 1952 and coaching in 1956 all the the BANGOR YMCA at 127 Hammond Street half way up the Hammond Street big hill.

Also, I know I am considered an unorthodox basketball writer here on MBR and in my Bangor Daily News Basketball Season weekly Tuesday Basketball Column entitled, "Off the Rim".

Some might consider me a basketball nut, with my unorthodox nutting basketball ideas and philosophy.

Great that you are back on the MBR scene. Looking forward to your future posts.

CIM
Last edited by bcbc55 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcbc55

Postby bcbc55 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:02 pm

waltwhite: I would only win this award by the mbr electorate college vote, certainly not by the mbr popular vote as best poster here on UMaine and other D-1 schools / topic.

Over the years here on MBR I have not been a very popular poster or responder.
bcbc55

Postby parquetfloor » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:40 am

WTF?
parquetfloor

Postby thedude » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:25 am

Parquet,

sometimes you just throw something out there and see what comes of it.

-the dude
thedude

Postby Tom Nolette » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:45 am

parquetfloor wrote:WTF?

a few guys having a good time and your post this...

I'm curious why you can't just pass by the post or if you have something of substance to say , start your own post .. ?
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby parquetfloor » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:49 am

Tom Nolette wrote:
parquetfloor wrote:WTF?

a few guys having a good time and your post this...

I'm curious why you can't just pass by the post or if you have something of substance to say , start your own post .. ?

LOL!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I noticed you deleted my post in John's thread. No big deal.

Not sure really why I couldn't post that. Sometimes you just have to ask, wtf?
parquetfloor

Return to UMaine and other D1 Schools / Topics