FISA Court & wiretaps?

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby hawksfan » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:58 am

Well, well, well....I know MJ & Sid Bream brought this up in a mocking way...at the time it seemed correct to mock it as just more Trumpy dumbass tweeting.....but now...?

It appears to be true...facts established now....a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Authorization was requested once & denied & then a second request was granted and executed...essentially "bugging" the computer server system at Trump Tower.

What is the context of these facts? Who authorized this? Why was 1st request denied & the 2nd granted? What changed? Once NSA snooping turned up no contact with the Potsylvanians...was the "bugging" stopped? If not, why not? How far up in the WH hierarchy does this go? Is all of this legitimate? Or is it as sinister as it appears?

Oooo boy...seems like there's a lot of work for the always reliable, professional, above board & objective alphabet media to pursue....so...thoughts? Real or fake?
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:41 am

hawksfan wrote:Well, well, well....I know MJ & Sid Bream brought this up in a mocking way...at the time it seemed correct to mock it as just more Trumpy dumbass tweeting.....but now...?

It appears to be true...facts established now....a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Authorization was requested once & denied & then a second request was granted and executed...essentially "bugging" the computer server system at Trump Tower.

What is the context of these facts? Who authorized this? Why was 1st request denied & the 2nd granted? What changed? Once NSA snooping turned up no contact with the Potsylvanians...was the "bugging" stopped? If not, why not? How far up in the WH hierarchy does this go? Is all of this legitimate? Or is it as sinister as it appears?

Oooo boy...seems like there's a lot of work for the always reliable, professional, above board & objective alphabet media to pursue....so...thoughts? Real or fake?



Got a source?
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2504
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby mainejeff » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:35 am

Poor Donald is cooked either way.

Thank god President Pence won't be tweeting!
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 18040
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby hawksfan » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:36 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:Well, well, well....I know MJ & Sid Bream brought this up in a mocking way...at the time it seemed correct to mock it as just more Trumpy dumbass tweeting.....but now...?

It appears to be true...facts established now....a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Authorization was requested once & denied & then a second request was granted and executed...essentially "bugging" the computer server system at Trump Tower.

What is the context of these facts? Who authorized this? Why was 1st request denied & the 2nd granted? What changed? Once NSA snooping turned up no contact with the Potsylvanians...was the "bugging" stopped? If not, why not? How far up in the WH hierarchy does this go? Is all of this legitimate? Or is it as sinister as it appears?

Oooo boy...seems like there's a lot of work for the always reliable, professional, above board & objective alphabet media to pursue....so...thoughts? Real or fake?



Got a source?


Its everywhere you look this morning Mikey. The items that I've read referenced, if ya can believe it, reports from the NYT, WaPo & McClatchey. No, I have not looked at those outfit's sites, (never would I).

Again we have one unassailable fact...there were two FISA court requests...1 denied, 1 granted. The one granted, in October, was acted upon. From that fact grows about a hundred as yet unanswered questions. So round & round it goes, right? The DC denizens continue on with their never ending game of "Spy vs Spy" & now the Democrats are back on their heels...while we out here in the normal world await evidence that anything constructive might be actually be produced by them.
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:11 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:Well, well, well....I know MJ & Sid Bream brought this up in a mocking way...at the time it seemed correct to mock it as just more Trumpy dumbass tweeting.....but now...?

It appears to be true...facts established now....a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Authorization was requested once & denied & then a second request was granted and executed...essentially "bugging" the computer server system at Trump Tower.

What is the context of these facts? Who authorized this? Why was 1st request denied & the 2nd granted? What changed? Once NSA snooping turned up no contact with the Potsylvanians...was the "bugging" stopped? If not, why not? How far up in the WH hierarchy does this go? Is all of this legitimate? Or is it as sinister as it appears?

Oooo boy...seems like there's a lot of work for the always reliable, professional, above board & objective alphabet media to pursue....so...thoughts? Real or fake?



Got a source?


Its everywhere you look this morning Mikey. The items that I've read referenced, if ya can believe it, reports from the NYT, WaPo & McClatchey. No, I have not looked at those outfit's sites, (never would I).

Again we have one unassailable fact...there were two FISA court requests...1 denied, 1 granted. The one granted, in October, was acted upon. From that fact grows about a hundred as yet unanswered questions. So round & round it goes, right? The DC denizens continue on with their never ending game of "Spy vs Spy" & now the Democrats are back on their heels...while we out here in the normal world await evidence that anything constructive might be actually be produced by them.


That's a long way of saying no. Having trouble loading Russian news sites?
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2504
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby hawksfan » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:15 pm

Shrug....surprising that you of all who're on here are afraid to step away from Trump hate for 5 minutes to ponder that more is happening than "Trump is a mean stupid bull in a china shop manchurian candidate who shines Vlad's shoes".

No one from the left is even bothering to deny the FISA court stuff is real...except yourself apparently....shrug, horse/water etc...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby mainejeff » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:16 pm

What a beauty Roger Stone is. Not suprised he and #LyingTrump are tied at the hip. :roll:
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 18040
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:07 pm

hawksfan wrote:Shrug....surprising that you of all who're on here are afraid to step away from Trump hate for 5 minutes to ponder that more is happening than "Trump is a mean stupid bull in a china shop manchurian candidate who shines Vlad's shoes".

No one from the left is even bothering to deny the FISA court stuff is real...except yourself apparently....shrug, horse/water etc...


Hawkey, the sound of crickets is giving me a nice summer vibe. Thanks for continuing to refuse to cite sources. Brannon is choking as propaganda minister.

I don't have enough emotional investment in Trump to hate him. Although I'll freely admit that I hate that I'm paying the salary of Putin's biggest little bitch.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2504
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby hawksfan » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:30 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:Shrug....surprising that you of all who're on here are afraid to step away from Trump hate for 5 minutes to ponder that more is happening than "Trump is a mean stupid bull in a china shop manchurian candidate who shines Vlad's shoes".

No one from the left is even bothering to deny the FISA court stuff is real...except yourself apparently....shrug, horse/water etc...


Hawkey, the sound of crickets is giving me a nice summer vibe. Thanks for continuing to refuse to cite sources. Brannon is choking as propaganda minister.

I don't have enough emotional investment in Trump to hate him. Although I'll freely admit that I hate that I'm paying the salary of Putin's biggest little bitch.


If nothing is happening then why was an Obama spokesman compelled to issue a non denial denial? By the way, I would post all the links here for you but...I'm a techno-dummy...I'm not on a regular computer where I knew how to post the links. I'm on a Samsung tablet w/touch screen & I have no clue how to post links with it...I used to put links up all the time.

The best take I've seen so far on the situation is from Ben Shapiro @ DailyWire.com...and he should have some credibility with you & everyone else as a) he's damn good & b) he's been #NeverTrump since the very beginning, way early '16 before even Iowa...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby mainejeff » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:27 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:Shrug....surprising that you of all who're on here are afraid to step away from Trump hate for 5 minutes to ponder that more is happening than "Trump is a mean stupid bull in a china shop manchurian candidate who shines Vlad's shoes".

No one from the left is even bothering to deny the FISA court stuff is real...except yourself apparently....shrug, horse/water etc...


Hawkey, the sound of crickets is giving me a nice summer vibe. Thanks for continuing to refuse to cite sources. Brannon is choking as propaganda minister.

I don't have enough emotional investment in Trump to hate him. Although I'll freely admit that I hate that I'm paying the salary of Putin's biggest little bitch.


If nothing is happening then why was an Obama spokesman compelled to issue a non denial denial? By the way, I would post all the links here for you but...I'm a techno-dummy...I'm not on a regular computer where I knew how to post the links. I'm on a Samsung tablet w/touch screen & I have no clue how to post links with it...I used to put links up all the time.

The best take I've seen so far on the situation is from Ben Shapiro @ DailyWire.com...and he should have some credibility with you & everyone else as a) he's damn good & b) he's been #NeverTrump since the very beginning, way early '16 before even Iowa...


Samsung? Let me guess...you are boycotting Apple because they are a "liberal" company? :roll: Or is it because they are an American company? :?
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 18040
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Next

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher and 22 guests