THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby Pirates79 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:45 pm

I'm interested to here how all the Trump acolytes feel about Russian influences on Trump's Cabinet and inner circle.

Wait, wait, don't tell me. It's all total BS created by the mainstream media.
Pirates79

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby hawksfan » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:47 pm

Pirates79 wrote:I'm interested to here how all the Trump acolytes feel about Russian influences on Trump's Cabinet and inner circle.

As a counter question P79?... I'll answer your question after you answer mine...mine is this... how do Democrat shills feel about Hillary Clinton's State Dept, with her personal sign off as the final confirmation of the deal, brokering an agreement with the ultimate result being Vlad in control of 20% of American produced uranium...? And also resulted in documented donations of $50+M to the Clinton Foundation?
hawksfan

Postby Pirates79 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:53 am

OK Hawk, if I have to show you mine before you'll let me see yours.

I'm a Bernie guy. Voted for H. Clinton because I don't vote Republican, their party platform is midieval and trickle down economics is a con. I believe she was the most qualified of the choices, I think it's time for a woman to be President and Trump is a shallow man, intellectually and morally.

My answer to your question is, "it stinks and Clinton isn't our President-elect."

Now show me yours! ;)
Pirates79

Postby hawksfan » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:31 am

Pirates79 wrote:OK Hawk, if I have to show you mine before you'll let me see yours.

I'm a Bernie guy. Voted for H. Clinton because I don't vote Republican, their party platform is midieval and trickle down economics is a con. I believe she was the most qualified of the choices, I think it's time for a woman to be President and Trump is a shallow man, intellectually and morally.

My answer to your question is, "it stinks and Clinton isn't our President-elect."

Now show me yours! ;)

If we're talking "Russia hacked the election for Trump"...that IS pure fictional Democrat super-pac nonsense.

As far as Rex Tillerson...it is cause for concern but not disqualifying. Thats what the confirmation hearings are for. I hope the Republicans limit the grandstanding & ask probing questions designed to reveal chicanery if it exists. (I harbor no such hopes as regards to the Donkeys...they'll be in their full grandstanding, defcon-1 "the Reds are in the White House! hysteria from minute one)...

As an aside...which is worse...Tillerson cozying up to the Russians as a job necessity or Big Mother's intimate aide de camp Huma being a member of the Muslim Brotherhood upper echelon...?
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:12 am

hawksfan wrote:
Pirates79 wrote:I'm interested to here how all the Trump acolytes feel about Russian influences on Trump's Cabinet and inner circle.

As a counter question P79?... I'll answer your question after you answer mine...mine is this... how do Democrat shills feel about Hillary Clinton's State Dept, with her personal sign off as the final confirmation of the deal, brokering an agreement with the ultimate result being Vlad in control of 20% of American produced uranium...? And also resulted in documented donations of $50+M to the Clinton Foundation?

Why should Pirates79 have to answer YOUR question before you answer his when he asked the question first??? I know that Republicans will never get over Hillary Clinton but she is old news....the ball is in YOUR court. ;)
mainejeff

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:16 am

"But what about Shillary?" is the new "Make America Great Again".
Mike Tomlin

Postby SportzFan » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:31 pm

Hawk...
Please provide the link that proves that the Russians did not hack the election...TY
SportzFan

Postby hawksfan » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:48 pm

SportzFan wrote:Hawk...
Please provide the link that proves that the Russians did not hack the election...TY

How could I provide a link with "proof" that something DIDN'T happen? Seems to me the Democrat party and it's super-pac should be required to show the proof that it DID happen seeing as that is they who are making the accusation.

On my side I have the FBI & the DNI, James Clapper, who both say, you know, "nyet" to the applesauce that the Big Bear rendered its cyber shenanigans on behalf of Trump. On the other hand the donkey super-pac has...the ubiquitous unnamed source. That's it....
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:51 am

hawksfan wrote:

How could I provide a link with "proof" that something DIDN'T happen? Seems to me the Democrat party and it's super-pac should be required to show the proof that it DID happen seeing as that is they who are making the accusation.

On my side I have the FBI & the DNI, James Clapper, who both say, you know, "nyet" to the applesauce that the Big Bear rendered its cyber shenanigans on behalf of Trump. On the other hand the donkey super-pac has...the ubiquitous unnamed source. That's it....

Any thoughts now Hawk?
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:39 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:

Any thoughts now Hawk?

What's changed? Trump doesn't have to answer for this. It's preposterous to think he does. Even IF it was the Bear that hacked the DNC (Assange says "no", I heard on the radio that the provider of the info was in fact a disgruntled, disgusted Democrat operative) so freakin' what?!? The issue is what was IN those emails, NOT who gave them to WikiLeaks. Besides theRNC, confirmed also by the FBI, was never hacked. So the Democrat super-pac meme about "only" The Grifters House Clinton's dirty laundry being exposed while RNC dirty laundry was withheld to benefit Trump falls apart there too. The Democrat party, their super-pac and the Miss Mao Suit campaign's behavior has been reprehensible since about 3am on 9 November...naturally with the EXACT behaviour they recoiled in horror from on 7 November fearing a Trump loss would send a nationwide mob of enraged deplorables into the streets to plunder & pillage...
hawksfan

Next

Return to Politics