Arrogant A$$hole Ainge

post info & talk all things boys basketball....

Arrogant A$$hole Ainge

Postby Speed » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:50 pm

Tonight ....Red Auerbach rolls in his grave....Ainge is an arrogant know it all jerk....he over values his talent and makes utterly foolish draft selections....

He tried to package 3rd pick with other players for Jimmy Butler...
He tried to package 3rd pick with other players for Khris Middleton and Big Buck center...
He tried to package 3rd pick with other players for Gordon Haywood....
He tried to package 3rd pick with other players for

All of above were refused and laughed at....

He turned down chance to exchange 3rd puck for Jahlil Okafor...17.5 Ppg....8-9 RPG...
He turned down chance to exchange 3rd pick for Nerlens Noel....rim protector, shot blocker...

Celtics need shooting and rim protectors so he drafts another athletic brick layer in Jaylin Brown with 3rd pick....Brown was rated 101st with an actual negative wins above replacement value ....plus he is a turnover machine....again negative turnovers over assists....clearly Ainge is not into hoop sabermetrics.....

....and with 16th pick he drafts a muscle bound 6-7 Frenchmen who was rated in 43-47 range by most international scouting services....

Fire Danny Ainge.....said it last year and it's worse this .....
Speed

Re: Arrogant A$$hole Ainge

Postby Speed » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Celtics lost tonight any chance they had to pick up Durant in free agency....zippo....gone....
Speed

Postby Speed » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:48 am

I feel bad for Brad Stevens.....trying to mould a team out of dung Ainge gives him....
Speed

Postby Miren » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:36 am

James will retire in how many years? Until then it does not matter who they draft or trade for. :(
Miren

Postby Tom Nolette » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:14 am

as$$hole or ahead of the curve, time will tell...

The league is getting more athletic and body ready to compete . looking to add physical bodies to battle the king.. look at James young. Love the kid, but body is so long a process for some... crowder, smart, brown ... i think stevens loves these types ..

speed, i think all those plays will still be available going forward into free agency .. I hear you loud and clear though. any of those 3 big deals would work for me .. We need star power in the middle and shooters.. imo
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby imposter » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:42 am

Fire?
I think both Ainge and Stevens just signed extensions.
Danny 5 years , Brad 3.
Bottom line: playoff team with assets, salary cap space, sellouts every night.
imposter

Postby pryor15 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:59 am

There's no way Noel or Okafor are worth the 3rd pick. Or even the 6th pick.

Philly tried to flip them for every spot between 2 and 5 and no one bit.
pryor15

Postby Speed » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:03 am

Ainge was always a a conceited, stubborn, arrogant, a$$hole.....now you can add id-ot...

He took a number 7 pick and drafted him 3rd....

He took a number 47 French guy from the stands and drafted him 16th....

But you guys think because it's the Great Danny Ainge it will all work out...

He tried to flip the number 3 pick and some of his guys for real talent.....and he totally over valued his negotiating position....he was essentially laughed at by other GMs....he is being mocked and ridiculed by every draft guru and pundit....ticket holders are pissed, booing the owner right off the microphone last night....but Danny is smarter than everyone else in the room....

He started with the third pick and 5 of the first 35 and walked away with shite.....

What should have been a night of celebration ended in utter disaster....good luck with Brown a tweener 2-3 who can't put the ball in ocean....I don't give a flying F--k what his body looks like....Brown has no handle....is a turnover machine .....and was one of the least efficient players in the draft....his BB IQ sucks farts out of Dead Sea gulls....110 guys in the draft were rated on their replacement value.....Brown was 101st, damn near the worst....his replacement value was a negative value...I am an old fart with time on my hands kind of guy and actually read this stuff...but Danny knows things we don't....sees things we don't and drafts this guy 3rd!!!!.......sick....
Speed

Postby Patsfan07 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:03 pm

Speedo's hatred of Ainge is close to Cim's and Draymond Green. It was just 2 years ago when Speedo went off on Ainge for passing on Vonleh and taking Smart. :lol: I believe all this hatred comes from Ainge not being friendly to Speedo at some lame AAU event. And who really knows what was being offered in those trade rumors......let's see how it plays out but I think Smart over Vonleh was a good decision. ;)
Patsfan07

Postby Speed » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Smart is good defender.....tough kid....but his offense is still terrible....very crude....

But to the point at hand.....Pats please defend last night....

Ainge could have had Jimmy Butler in draft but passed....Celtics pick was before team that took him....

If there is any salvation or redemption of last night's horror show it will be because of the brilliance of Stevens....it will have nothing to do with Ainge....

And yes, Ainge is a total douche bag....he would never condescend to speak with Joe Six Pack or Joe the Plumber or even old speed....just raise his priggish Mormon nose in the air and look down it with disdain....I could put up with that...but his arrogance creates real problems on draft day...he listens to no one....takes no advice....and his little shite lap dog son should be nick named " ME Too"....."me too daddy me too"......sickening ....
Speed

Next

Return to Basketball (BOYS): Maine High School & Amateur