CIM's BLOG:Why do UMaine BB teams count non D-1 game stats

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

CIM's BLOG:Why do UMaine BB teams count non D-1 game stats

Postby bcbc55 » Thu May 26, 2016 12:10 pm

Well. I must thank all of my critics for my own BLOG. Now they won't have to contend with my posts and I won't have to contend with their name calling and insults anymore. Both sid-s win on this SOLUTION.[flash=][/flash]
Last edited by bcbc55 on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 140 times in total.
bcbc55

Re: CIM'S Blog:

Postby bcbc55 » Thu May 26, 2016 12:21 pm

First Blog:

Do you think that the OKC Thunder can close out the Golden Boy Warriors tonight on the road?

I am so glad that Draymond Green didn't get suspended for his 2 kicks and his 1 trip as in the last two blow outs by the Thunder 113-05 and 118-94. The reason I am glad is that he probably has been the Thunders MVP as he is shooting 2 for 16 (12.5%0 from the floor, committed 10 turnovers and committed 6 fouls (3 which he should have been suspended for because of his track record of arguing with officials calls and dirty play).

He also has not been able to defend the Thunder's bigs and has had to resort to unsportmanslike tactics to take out his frustrations of being man handled by the OKC's defense?

I think if Green continues his poor play the Thunder will close out the series unless Curry regains his normal play. The Warriors should hope he does something stupid again tonight to he gets tossed and suspended and the Thunder should hope he doesn't.

When he has been on the floor in the last 2 games the Warriors are minus 73 points in those 2 humiliating losses..

What do you think about tonight's 5th game at Golden State????????????
bcbc55

Postby bcbc55 » Thu May 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Tom Nolette wrote:Coach will post his insights into the game, respond to others observations on " Cims Blog". We invite others to join in on the discussion ..

Bob Cimbollek is a retired high school basketball coach and former high school and college basketball official . Coach writes a weekly column for the BDN: Off the Rim Covering all aspects of high school, prep, college and pro basketball.

I will be glad to answer any questions about anything to do with basketball at any level of play.

Bob Cimbollek
bcbc55

Postby bcbc55 » Fri May 27, 2016 12:25 pm

This is a survey question and I would like your opinion if you have one on the question below.

How important is it for College coaches to have some successful playing experience at the college level?

PLEASE VOTE ON THE AUTOMATIC BALLOT AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE ONE THREAD

Thank You
Last edited by bcbc55 on Fri May 27, 2016 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bcbc55

Postby thebam » Fri May 27, 2016 12:51 pm

bcbc55 wrote:This is a survey question and I would like your opinion if you have one on the question below.

How important is it for College coaches to have some successful playing experience at the college level?

Circle appropriate answer please.

Very Important

Fairly important

Not Important

Thank You
thebam

Postby Tom Nolette » Fri May 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Coach Cim, I'll work on your account so you can activate polls .. in the meantime, i added your to top of thread ..
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby UMaineSuperfan » Fri May 27, 2016 6:57 pm

both of your introduced topics were succinct and interesting. this is what you're capable of. I would be glad to participate in your blog forum if it continues to look like this.

my answer to the first question: I thought OKC would close out GSW...their length is giving GSW fits and even though OKC lost, they still made GSW work the whole game. I think they now close it out at home.

as far as the second, i think having college playing experience definitely makes it easier to get a college coaching job, and I think it also helps you garner the respect of your players a little easier, but really what I would want as a player is a really really really smart coach, experience playing or not. if they know their stuff and can help me improve as a player and put the team in a reasonable position to win games with strategy and scouting, then I'm good to go.
UMaineSuperfan

Postby Carl Parker » Sat May 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Interesting to see a critic of Cim and his posts wanted himt to be removed or change his way of posting is one of the first to post on his blog. ............ Cim has his faults and I do not always agree with him but in regard to basketball he is a wealth of knowledge that if one can read between the lines, has a lot to offer.
People should realize we were not all made with the same cookie cutter. Disagreements are part of life but adults? Should not have to attack personally if they are unhappy with what someone says. In fact some, I believe are hesitant to post, because they see some when they are not happy with a post choose to attack or plead with Tom about a poster.
Carl Parker

Postby bcbc55 » Sat May 28, 2016 1:24 pm

Carl Parker wrote:Interesting to see a critic of Cim and his posts wanted himt to be removed or change his way of posting is one of the first to post on his blog. ............ Cim has his faults and I do not always agree with him but in regard to basketball he is a wealth of knowledge that if one can read between the lines, has a lot to offer.
People should realize we were not all made with the same cookie cutter. Disagreements are part of life but adults? Should not have to attack personally if they are unhappy with what someone says. In fact some, I believe are hesitant to post, because they see some when they are not happy with a post choose to attack or plead with Tom about a poster.

Coach: Thanks for the support. You're right nobody is without faults. "He who is without fault should cast the first stone".

It was interesting to see UMSF as one of the first to post on my new blog.

You are also correct when you say some maybe hesitant to post because of very personal attacks by some who do not like or agree with a particular post or poster.

It would be so much better here on MBR when we disagree or don't like a post/poster that we just ALL agreed to disagree without the personal attacks.

CIM
bcbc55

Postby wings » Mon May 30, 2016 8:07 am

Coach Cim,

No, I think the GSW stave of elimination at home then stun OKC on the road, with a 3-Point barrage for the ages, to send the Western Conference Finals to Game 7 in Oakland. ;)

Cim, Think it's at least Fairly Important a college coach has experience as either a college player or coach. In the very least, a college coach should have experience coaching at the high school level.

Go Warriors!
wings

Next

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics