Husson Football:

Post info or Comments: NCAA D3, NAIA, USCAA

Re: Husson Football:

Postby Tom Nolette » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:37 am

‘It’s not just about football’ for players coached by Husson’s ‘Gabby’ Price
By Larry Mahoney, BDN Staff

BANGOR, Maine — Nobody who knows Jonathan “Gabby” Price is surprised he has immediately rejuvenated the downtrodden Husson University football program or that he won’t take credit for it.

In his second stint at the Bangor-based school, Price has guided the Eagles to a 5-3 record this fall entering Saturday’s game at Norwich.

Read more: http://bangordailynews.com/2013/11/08/s ... bby-price/
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:53 am

Husson University Football Announces 2014 Captains

Bangor, ME – Husson Football is pleased to announce the election of Stephan Dance (New London/New London, CT), Ryan Dorso (Kents Hill/Farmingdale, ME), Josiah Hartley (Bangor/Bangor, ME), Rick Orio (Cony/Stoneham, MA) and Alex Young (Rockland District/Rockland, ME) as captains for the upcoming 2014 season.

"We are excited to announce the 2014 Husson Football captains. Stephan, Ryan, Josiah, Rick, and Alex have demonstrated the characteristics that define great leaders and leadership through their character, commitment, communication, passion, and positive attitudes. We are confident that their leadership will generate and create new leaders," said Head Coach Gabby Price.

The Eagles open up the 2014 season at Alfred on Saturday, September 6th.
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:54 am

The Division III program, located in Bangor, named Young, a graduate of Rockland District High School, and two other Maine natives as captains for the 2014 football season.

The two other Mainers are Ryan Dorso of Kents Hill High School and Josiah Hartley of Bangor High School.

http://www.penbaypilot.com/article/youn ... tain/36566
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Previous

Return to Maine Colleges (other than D1 UMaine)