Roll call!

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Roll call!

Postby bainsey » Wed May 14, 2008 3:19 pm

Just making sure the regulars found this place.
bainsey

Re: Roll call!

Postby radar1 » Thu May 15, 2008 8:07 am

I have found it...not sure i care for it though
radar1

Postby triple1 » Thu May 15, 2008 5:55 pm

Don't care for the set-up as much, what were the issues with the old set-up?
triple1

Postby magicman » Tue May 20, 2008 12:06 am

I found it. It's taking a while to learn the site again
magicman

Postby 13lb » Tue May 20, 2008 5:48 pm

Site is interesting. Haven't formed an opinion about ease of use. :D
13lb

Postby bballnut » Thu May 22, 2008 3:37 pm

This site is owned instead of rented. You should never have to adjust again.
You'll have to try all the functions and set yourself up again.
Once you have done that, tell us what would you like to see different?
bballnut

Postby TLukas » Fri May 23, 2008 6:53 am

bballnut wrote:This site is owned instead of rented. You should never have to adjust again.
You'll have to try all the functions and set yourself up again.
Once you have done that, tell us what would you like to see different?

Set up was very simple once I accepted I simply had to move over here from the other site !

I haven't found the easy way yet though to simply click to next topic in ME College or HS Baseball chats without going back to initial board list ? Probably some point-click I haven't found yet ?

P.S. - HELLO ALL - I'm BACKKKKKKKK ..... Thought about changing my log-in so I could hide my identity this time (and protect my wife and children from the embarrassment), but if MJ, SDF, and Bainsey are gonna stay visible (where's BOB C. ????!!!), and since my family is a bunch of tough Mainers use to my antics (kind of), then I might as well keep the old moniker !!

P.P.S. - Okay, I'm now on Board with the " Bl--- Ja--- IS an ******* " crowd. Can't wait to see the "new direction" he'll be "leading" the softball team in. Might change my mind though if Lynn C. is back in the dugout within a month (can he/they actually make a decision in less than geologic time though ? NOT LIKELY !!). Institution of Higher Learning My --- !!!!!? Anybody wondering where our Strength Training Coach may have gone (and why ?) ? Maybe there is more to all of these stories than .........?????(see first quote in paragraph)?
If you can't see it, you can't hit it ! And the sooner you see it, the better you'll hit it !!
TLukas

Postby Patsfan07 » Fri May 23, 2008 1:13 pm

I'm back too....and let the record show that I haven't bad mouthed UMaine or King James in over 2 weeks and I'll let "their" record do all my talking for me !!

Since I'm new to this site, can someone tell me where the Boston Sports Teams Msg Board is located ? I'd love to chat about the Celtics and Sox but I can't seem to find it.

Nevermind, I found the Boston Pro Teams Msg Board. Is it just me or does it take some time to know how to navigate thru this new site ??
Patsfan07

Postby Peacone36 » Sun May 25, 2008 8:40 pm

Im here, although i havent been very active lately, alot going on the past couple weeks and Call of Duty 4 online multiplayer really has me hooked.

But i have finally had the chance to mess around on here alot and after surfing through a little bit i do like the board. Traffic was down on the national hoops and whatever boards so it was decided not to bring them back. Which is too bad because i really like talking about not just Maine College hoops but programs around the country.

I like the new board from a Mod standpoint because we have a queue now for reported posts and topics so any post that is reported we are notified of immediatly and we dont have to hunt them down so its nice.

On a personal note if anyone knows of any Houses for Rent in the Old Town, Bangor, Hampden, Hermon, Brewer area send me a personal message. Im having trouble locating good rents.
"If honesty is the best policy, then, by default, dishonesty is the second best policy." - Carlin
Peacone36

Postby SeaDogsFan » Fri May 30, 2008 9:27 am

Can't believe I didn't give you all the good news that I'm here! Well, here you go! You can rest easy now! :D
"Brace yourself everyone. Here come the uneducated rants of fans that know what really happened but choose to revel in the obserdity" ~ ballerdad
SeaDogsFan

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics