College Selections from class of 2017

post info & talk all things Volleyball...

College Selections from class of 2017

Postby Tom Nolette » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:58 am

Scarborough's Jillian Harvie commits to Saint Michael's College

Scarborough senior Jillian Harvie, joined by her parents, Michael and Lorraine, signs her National Letter of Intent Wednesday to attend and play volleyball at Saint Michael’s College in Colchester, Vermont.

“I wanted to play in college since I started playing in the eighth grade,” said Harvie, an outside hitter who plans to study marketing or business, or may do a double major with psychology. “I applied to nine schools. I narrowed it down to two schools. Both my parents went to St. Mike’s. I’ve loved it since I was a little kid. I love the community. It’s a beautiful area.”

Scarborough coach Jon Roberts had plenty of praise for the latest Red Storm player to go on to play at the next level.

http://www.theforecaster.net/scarboroug ... s-college/
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Re: College Selections from class of 2017

Postby Tom Nolette » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:26 am

Scarborough volleyball player heading to Assumption

Scarborough senior Kacey Foerster, joined by her parents, Doug and Darcy, her coaches and teammates, signs her National Letter of Intent Thursday to attend and play volleyball at Assumption College in Worcester, Massachusetts. Foerster, who played a key role in the Red Storm’s 2015 Class A state title and their run to the championship game last fall, said she had considered several schools, but Assumption was her top choice.

“I committed to the school before I committed for volleyball,” said Foerster, who plans to pursue a degree in education. “Assumption has always been my top choice. It feels like home. My brother, Lucas, goes there too. It’s like family. They’ve really welcomed me. I’m really excited.”

http://www.theforecaster.net/scarboroug ... ssumption/
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Re: College Selections from class of 2017

Postby Tom Nolette » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:55 am

Margaret Dickinson, Brunswick HS to play Softball and Volleyball at UMaine - Presque Isle
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Return to Volleyball: Maine High School & Amateur