2017 Journal Tribune lacrosse All-Stars

post info & talk all things Lacrosse (BOYS)...

2017 Journal Tribune lacrosse All-Stars

Postby Tom Nolette » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:14 am

2017 Journal Tribune boys lacrosse All-Stars

MVP
Noah Edborg, Thornton Academy

All-Stars

Gavin Power, Biddeford

Eric St. Amand, Biddeford

C.J. LaBreck, Thornton Academy

Ethan Ouellette, Massabesic

Cameron Roy, Massabesic

more: http://www.journaltribune.com/news/2017 ... Stars.html
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Re: 2017 Journal Tribune lacrosse All-Stars

Postby Tom Nolette » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:18 am

MVP Edborg had breakout 2017

...After a somewhat quiet 2016, the junior attacker was a force in 2017, and emerged as one of the elite offensive weapons in the conference. His breakout year began in the offseason, according to TA coach Ryan Hersey.

“We moved him to attack about midway through last year. I think the difference is that last year he was just an athletic kid playing attack, but I think the difference was in the nine months he wasn’t playing for us — he was playing on travel teams and developing into a dodger and shooter,” said Hersey. “He came back this spring and he was a different kid.”

By season’s end, Edborg was a polished attacker whose confidence was contagious in the rest of the Trojan offense. Hersey was proud of the work that Edborg put in to reach his potential, and hopes that it serves as an example for the younger players.

“It’s what a coach wants to see,” said Hersey. “He really took advantage of his time away from our team and took his work seriously and came back a better player. I’d like to see all kids improve that much when they aren’t with us.”

http://www.journaltribune.com/news/2017 ... _2017.html
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Return to Lacrosse (BOYS): Maine High School & Amateur