what's wrong with the Cs on the road ?

Any pro talk from around the leagues

what's wrong with the Cs on the road ?

Postby mbr_admin » Fri May 16, 2008 4:08 am

patsfan07 wrote:
They had the best road record during the regular season, but the Cs are strugglin on the road during the playoffs....particularly in the 4th qtr. I know most teams are winning at home during the playoffs this year, but I don't believe any team has won a championship without winning on the road. Maybe I should be like PIFan and not worry about it, but I am worried...what's the problem ??
mbr_admin
owner

Re: what's wrong with the Cs on the road ?

Postby Patsfan07 » Fri May 23, 2008 1:54 pm

Well, at least we know the Cs won't win an NBA championship just by home wins. I'd like to see them win game 3 vs the Pistons because if they lose, then the pressure will really be on them for game 4. Someone please tell Rondo to shoot the friggin ball and stop playing with it !!
Patsfan07

Re: what's wrong with the Cs on the road ?

Postby blackjackeraro » Mon May 26, 2008 8:17 am

Game 3 to Boston.........YES...............Bout time....gotto think it is a bit of team chemistry (or lack of it) against the increased "D"pressure they see in the playoffs?? But if they can hang in there u have to loke their chances....Garrnet is a "house"...... Pierce is a true Celtic after the game 7 against the Caveliers.....I don't care what BC55 say's about that...... :o

Would love to see the Celtics and the Spurs play......The best human being Duncan...Against the best human being Garrnet........Sweet......We can only wait and see.....Have a good day.. :shock:
blackjackeraro

Return to Basketball