Hello

Any pro talk from around the leagues

Hello

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Whew, what a season. As if being the best coach, of the best team in the NFL wasn't tough enough I had to go and win a Super Bowl in just my second season.

My greatest hopes for the off-season are that a) we'll make some improvements with our offensive line, b) Omar Epps will win an Oscar, and c) Tom Brady will completely recover so we can beat him in the next AFC Championship game and claim this decade for the black and gold.

Tomlin out!
Mike Tomlin

Re: Hello

Postby JeffMESN » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:34 am

Too bad your Steelers are using hinky "blood doping" procedures....hmmmm

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/did-steel ... bowl-22387

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/17/sport ... ref=sports
[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u6/vhschola/a16e022b.jpg[/img]
MaineSportsNetwork.com
JeffMESN

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:03 am

Hinky? Try state of the art medical treatment that is perfectly legal and doesn't violate any NFL rules. Maybe your quarterback should put down the manscaping products for a couple of days and give it a try. Oh, and let me know when one of my players has to testify at the Bonds trial, so far it's only Patriots that have been involved.

Tomlin out!

PS. How many Super Bowls have the Pats won since they were busted for illegal taping?
Mike Tomlin

Postby JeffMESN » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:11 am

OK is this Gator?!?

yes...this procedure is legal NOW!

The medical community has very real reservations about the use and abuse of this procedure. See i have asked actual DOCTORS about this and there are concerns..my guess..this will be the Andro of the 2000's
[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u6/vhschola/a16e022b.jpg[/img]
MaineSportsNetwork.com
JeffMESN

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:21 am

No this isn't Gator, whoever that is. And I'm not Bubba, Goober, or Skeeter either. I am Mike Tomlin, head coach of the best team in the history of the modern NFL. And I've talked to doctors too, and they said use this treatment so your team doesn't choke and lose to an NFC team.

Tomlin out!

PS. The AFC has it's pride back- you're welcome!
Mike Tomlin

Postby Large Farva » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:04 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:No this isn't Gator, whoever that is. And I'm not Bubba, Goober, or Skeeter either.

Cleetus...Billy Bob...Ricky Bob...is that any of you?

Amazing that a Steelers' fan can use a computer.
If only I had half of, um, ah, uh, jeez, wait, ston-....uh---sonemill's memory, then I would be, uh, ahhhhhh, wait, wait......golden. Yeah, that's it.
Large Farva

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Large Farva wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:No this isn't Gator, whoever that is. And I'm not Bubba, Goober, or Skeeter either.

I'm going to ignore that and pretend you asked me if we'll repeat next year. The answer is yes.

Tomlin out!
Mike Tomlin

Postby Large Farva » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:00 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:
Large Farva wrote:

I'm going to ignore that and pretend you asked me if we will miss the playoffs next year. The answer is yes.

Tomlin out!

Wow coach Tomlin, not much confidence in your team for next year?
If only I had half of, um, ah, uh, jeez, wait, ston-....uh---sonemill's memory, then I would be, uh, ahhhhhh, wait, wait......golden. Yeah, that's it.
Large Farva

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:32 am

I am confident that my team's destiny will not lay in the hands of Brett Favre. How'd that work out for you guys?

Tomlin out!
Mike Tomlin

Postby Large Farva » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:I am confident that my team's destiny will not lay in the hands of Brett Favre. How'd that work out for you guys?

Tomlin out!

About as well as it did for the Steelers hosting the Pats in AFC Championship Games. 0-2.
Large Farva

Next

Return to Football