Enough is enough....

Any pro talk from around the leagues

Enough is enough....

Postby blackjackeraro » Mon May 26, 2008 8:22 am

How many are sick and tired of hearing about the "SPY GATE" scandle?? I mean enough is enough..For me anyway...Find myself turning off ESPN when they get going on it...They have been punished.....And what is it with my tax dollars being spent with the Government sticking it's nose in?????
blackjackeraro

Re: Enough is enough....

Postby Peacone36 » Mon May 26, 2008 9:49 am

The Federal government has no business being involved in this. This is not the steroids conspiracy like with Baseball. that is a major illegal drug trafficking dilemma. I think its strange. Whats the difference between this and stealing catchers sign in baseball? Learning the relay signs from 3rd Base coaches? Or even scouting opponents on any level. To me its the fault of the teams the Pats played. Switch up you signs. Go over them in the locker room not in the middle of a huge stadium, teams are looking for the edge.
"If honesty is the best policy, then, by default, dishonesty is the second best policy." - Carlin
Peacone36

Re: Enough is enough....

Postby blackjackeraro » Mon May 26, 2008 4:02 pm

I agree Peacone......But it Goes ON and ON and ON and ON....Amazing....When you think about it the Jets coach knew what was going on and knew that it was an infringement on the rules.He saved blowing the whistle to get the biggest bang for his buck I guess.... it's is not like they could not do the same thing with an individual that memorizes signals and writes down the defense run,situation,time of play....A super multi tasker.....( granted it is easier to tape which is probably why it is a no-no)but if the team uses the same signals next game it is their bad...anyway I am sick of it...wrong IS wrong and they were punished..Fini......
blackjackeraro

Return to Football