Standings

Any pro talk from around the leagues

Re: Standings

Postby X31 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:36 pm

*Boston 0-3
New York 0-3

* holds divisional record tiebreaker
User avatar
X31
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 6:40 pm

Re: Standings

Postby stonemitt » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:56 pm

X31 wrote:*Boston 0-3
New York 0-3

* holds divisional record tiebreaker

Got a standings update X? Not the 8-25 for your last 33 but this yrs-heheheheheheehehe
User avatar
stonemitt
 
Posts: 2692
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:57 am

Re: Standings

Postby stonemitt » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:43 pm

coachhawk wrote:
X31 wrote:Red Sox 3-0 including one game won by a score of 25 - 0.


That game reminded me of a game not so long ago...
Image
I know what you mean coach
User avatar
stonemitt
 
Posts: 2692
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:57 am

Re: Standings

Postby X31 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:06 am

stonemitt wrote:Got a standings update X?


The current standings indicate that the Sox are in a position that could free up a lot of time for me this coming summer and fall. And also enable me to get some tickets at a reasonable price. Like that old Poison song says, every thorn has its rose.

That said, it should be noted that had they got off to this good of a start last season, they would have made the playoffs. Or if they had last year's season this season, they would make the playoffs. It's quite possible, having accomplished everything else so far this century, that the Sox are trying to position themselves to become the first ever winner of the 2nd wildcard spot.
User avatar
X31
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 6:40 pm

Re: Standings

Postby stonemitt » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:21 am

X31 wrote:
stonemitt wrote:Got a standings update X?


The current standings indicate that the Sox are in a position that could free up a lot of time for me this coming summer and fall. And also enable me to get some tickets at a reasonable price. Like that old Poison song says, every thorn has its rose.

That said, it should be noted that had they got off to this good of a start last season, they would have made the playoffs. Or if they had last year's season this season, they would make the playoffs. It's quite possible, having accomplished everything else so far this century, that the Sox are trying to position themselves to become the first ever winner of the 2nd wildcard spot.

I think it's guarantee oneself a spot in the playoffs and then jockey for position but it's obvious whomever is doing the sox's thinking is smarter than the average person-heheheheheheheh
User avatar
stonemitt
 
Posts: 2692
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:57 am

Re: Standings

Postby stonemitt » Thu May 10, 2012 3:28 pm

stonemitt wrote:
X31 wrote:
stonemitt wrote:Got a standings update X?


The current standings indicate that the Sox are in a position that could free up a lot of time for me this coming summer and fall. And also enable me to get some tickets at a reasonable price. Like that old Poison song says, every thorn has its rose.

That said, it should be noted that had they got off to this good of a start last season, they would have made the playoffs. Or if they had last year's season this season, they would make the playoffs. It's quite possible, having accomplished everything else so far this century, that the Sox are trying to position themselves to become the first ever winner of the 2nd wildcard spot.

I think it's guarantee oneself a spot in the playoffs and then jockey for position but it's obvious whomever is doing the sox's thinking is smarter than the average person-heheheheheheheh

X- can you please post the standings? Geez, I mean come on-it's not that hard of a job!
User avatar
stonemitt
 
Posts: 2692
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:57 am

Re: Standings

Postby Patsfan07 » Tue May 22, 2012 7:21 am

stonemitt wrote:X- can you please post the standings? Geez, I mean come on-it's not that hard of a job!


Be careful what you wish for.....Sox catch the Yankees or Yanks fall to the Sox level as they're now both in last place. :lol:
Patsfan07
 
Posts: 3335
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 12:56 pm

Re: Standings

Postby SWFL » Wed May 23, 2012 9:17 pm

I got to talk to Ryan Kalish & Mark Prior at XST the other day, both seem to be nice kids. I wished them well, but only to a certain point.

Kalish thought he'd be in Portland late this week.
User avatar
SWFL
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:15 pm

Re: Standings

Postby stonemitt » Sat May 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Patsfan07 wrote:
stonemitt wrote:X- can you please post the standings? Geez, I mean come on-it's not that hard of a job!


Be careful what you wish for.....Sox catch the Yankees or Yanks fall to the Sox level as they're now both in last place. :lol:

I would be happy to miss the playoffs as long as we're min 1/2 game in front of the sox making it 3 in a row you didn't make it even after adding a team. Talk to Pena's wife lately Jim?
User avatar
stonemitt
 
Posts: 2692
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:57 am

Re: Standings

Postby X31 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:43 am

stonemitt wrote:X- can you please post the standings? Geez, I mean come on-it's not that hard of a job!


Amercian League East Standings:

Boston Red Sox 1-0
Toronto Blue Jays 0-0
Baltimore Orioles 0-0
Tampa Bay Rays 0-0
New York Yankees 0-1


Bonus Standings:

Houston Astros 1-0
New York Yankees 0-1


Payroll Standings:

New York Yankee$ 1st
Houston Astros* 30th

*Astros entire payroll is less than that of Yankee$ DL member Alex Rodriguez.
User avatar
X31
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 6:40 pm

Previous

Return to Baseball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests