New York 0-3

* holds divisional record tiebreaker
X31

Re: Standings

Postby stonemitt » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:56 pm

X31 wrote:*Boston 0-3
New York 0-3

* holds divisional record tiebreaker

Got a standings update X? Not the 8-25 for your last 33 but this yrs-heheheheheheehehe
stonemitt

Postby stonemitt » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:43 pm

coachhawk wrote:
X31 wrote:Red Sox 3-0 including one game won by a score of 25 - 0.

That game reminded me of a game not so long ago...
I know what you mean coach
stonemitt

Postby X31 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:06 am

stonemitt wrote:Got a standings update X?

The current standings indicate that the Sox are in a position that could free up a lot of time for me this coming summer and fall. And also enable me to get some tickets at a reasonable price. Like that old Poison song says, every thorn has its rose.

That said, it should be noted that had they got off to this good of a start last season, they would have made the playoffs. Or if they had last year's season this season, they would make the playoffs. It's quite possible, having accomplished everything else so far this century, that the Sox are trying to position themselves to become the first ever winner of the 2nd wildcard spot.
X31

Postby stonemitt » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:21 am

X31 wrote:

The current standings indicate that the Sox are in a position that could free up a lot of time for me this coming summer and fall. And also enable me to get some tickets at a reasonable price. Like that old Poison song says, every thorn has its rose.

That said, it should be noted that had they got off to this good of a start last season, they would have made the playoffs. Or if they had last year's season this season, they would make the playoffs. It's quite possible, having accomplished everything else so far this century, that the Sox are trying to position themselves to become the first ever winner of the 2nd wildcard spot.

I think it's guarantee oneself a spot in the playoffs and then jockey for position but it's obvious whomever is doing the sox's thinking is smarter than the average person-heheheheheheheh
stonemitt

Postby stonemitt » Thu May 10, 2012 3:28 pm

stonemitt wrote:
X31 wrote:

I think it's guarantee oneself a spot in the playoffs and then jockey for position but it's obvious whomever is doing the sox's thinking is smarter than the average person-heheheheheheheh

X- can you please post the standings? Geez, I mean come on-it's not that hard of a job!
stonemitt

Postby Patsfan07 » Tue May 22, 2012 7:21 am

stonemitt wrote:X- can you please post the standings? Geez, I mean come on-it's not that hard of a job!

Be careful what you wish for.....Sox catch the Yankees or Yanks fall to the Sox level as they're now both in last place. :lol:
Patsfan07

Postby SWFL » Wed May 23, 2012 9:17 pm

I got to talk to Ryan Kalish & Mark Prior at XST the other day, both seem to be nice kids. I wished them well, but only to a certain point.

Kalish thought he'd be in Portland late this week.
SWFL

Postby stonemitt » Sat May 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Patsfan07 wrote:
stonemitt wrote:X- can you please post the standings? Geez, I mean come on-it's not that hard of a job!

Be careful what you wish for.....Sox catch the Yankees or Yanks fall to the Sox level as they're now both in last place. :lol:

I would be happy to miss the playoffs as long as we're min 1/2 game in front of the sox making it 3 in a row you didn't make it even after adding a team. Talk to Pena's wife lately Jim?
stonemitt

Postby X31 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:43 am

Amercian League East Standings:

Boston Red Sox 1-0
Toronto Blue Jays 0-0
Baltimore Orioles 0-0
Tampa Bay Rays 0-0
New York Yankees 0-1

Bonus Standings:

Houston Astros 1-0
New York Yankees 0-1

Payroll Standings:

New York Yankee$ 1st
Houston Astros* 30th

*Astros entire payroll is less than that of Yankee$ DL member Alex Rodriguez.
X31

Previous

Return to Baseball