BRING OUT THOSE BROOMS!

post info & talk all things Football...

Re: BRING OUT THOSE BROOMS!

Postby augie » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:13 am

That’s why they play the games on the field.

MCI peaked at the right time. This is why I feel Skowhegan has a chance today as well.
augie

Postby Tomahawk86 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:35 am

Augie,

I definitely agree. I have thought the North really has two chances to prove the South wrong this year at States and surprise/shock people. One being MCI and the other being Skowhegan. I think most people on this forum agree that Class B and C would be the most competitive. Class A and D not so much.

Best of luck to all teams today. Judging by last week's scores and scores as a whole this year...the best teams from their respective divisions deserve to be there.
Tomahawk86

Postby wings » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:42 am

augie wrote:That’s why they play the games on the field.

MCI peaked at the right time. This is why I feel Skowhegan has a chance today as well.

MCI kids are strong and physical especially on the line of scrimmage, both sides of the ball. MCI punted only once? Twice?....Late in game when they were essentially grinding out the clock. Most thought MCI wouldn't be able to stack the box with 8 or 9, thought Cape would hit big in passing game. MCI's defense turned away Cape time and again. Congrats to MCI on 2nd straight gold ball, stepping up a class at that.

Augie, let's look down the line of scrimmage in the Skowhegan-Marshwood game....If Skowhegan can hold their own on the line of scrimmage they'll be in this game late. Rooting for Indians in anutha Northern Maine upset.
wings

Postby augie » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:38 am

wings wrote:
augie wrote:
Augie, let's look down the line of scrimmage in the Skowhegan-Marshwood game....If Skowhegan can hold their own on the line of scrimmage they'll be in this game late. Rooting for Indians in anutha Northern Maine upset.

Couldn’t agree more about the LOS. Really looking forward to watching this game.
augie

Postby Archer Bunker » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:48 pm

To bad Cape had an off-day........ it happens.......Just happened at the wrong time.
Congrats to all the teams that played this weekend. Another season done.
Now on to BBall.

AB
Archer Bunker

Postby roll tide » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:33 am

Archer, your predictions were solid and I was on board with you. As a north supporter hoping for better games next year.
roll tide

Previous

Return to Football: Maine High School & Amateur