A COLD FRIDAY NIGHT IN NOVEMBER

post info & talk all things Football...

Re: A COLD FRIDAY NIGHT IN NOVEMBER

Postby Details » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Personally, I enjoyed the over the top sarcasm in Rob's post! haha

And TAallday has a great point. While the "cold" may be what is expected at this time of the year and the game is meant to be played on the "frozen tundra of Lambeau Field", reality is that the ball is harder, more slippery, and getting hit just right is felt more. Say nothing about the wind!

So yes, weather will be a factor.

And honestly, who likes being cold for long periods for time? I enjoy cooler weather...makes me feel alive at times! But cold? That generally sucks for anyone! haha
Details

Postby footballphan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:37 pm

Isn't BlackBear27 the former Tre Wood supporter from last year? Is that why his anger is directed at a TA fan?
footballphan

Postby TAallday » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:51 pm

He is indeed.

No worries y'all, losers always hate.

Blackbear, Miked, people like that don't worry me much at all. Let them rot in their sorrows.
TAallday

Postby Labreckjrsdad » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:52 pm

footballphan wrote:Isn't BlackBear27 the former Tre Wood supporter from last year? Is that why his anger is directed at a TA fan?

Yeah, I don't remember much from him/her (don't want to assume it's a guy) other than the Fitzy stuff towards the end of the season.
Labreckjrsdad

Postby fafan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:11 pm

footballphan wrote:Isn't BlackBear27 the former Tre Wood supporter from last year? Is that why his anger is directed at a TA fan?

Hmm, he is on the UMaine site blasting posters, the team, coaching staff anyone he can get a reaction from. Guess it sort of makes sense now ;)
fafan

Previous

Return to Football: Maine High School & Amateur