Morse has a new head coach

post info & talk all things girls basketball....

Re: Morse has a new head coach

Postby SportsNut25 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:12 pm

Did you even bother to check the facts before you started this message board?
SportsNut25

Postby outlook4 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:12 am

Kudos to Mike Hart and Morse.... the program will come ahead leaps and bounds. If I were a parent at Morse, I'd be the first one to welcome him, because he's not in the middle of this, he simply applied for the job and got hired. They would have been foolish to not hire him, he is hands down the right pick for the job. The other two were very strong candidates too, but he would have gotten my vote. Let things go and look forward. Positive outlooks are the only way to go, because its not about whats best for the coach, its whats best for the kids. Good job hiring committee.
outlook4

Postby xavier » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:47 pm

i see the point from sportswidow and morse91.

The nerve of the administration, what a bunch of BA----DS, how dare they think they can decide who to hire and who not to hire.

What I think we've got here is a case of Charmin adults. What our kids need to do is teach those parents a lesson about life, sometimes you don't get the job you applied for, sometimes there are better candidates who apply for the same job as you, and all the time, it's the boss who gets to decide who gets hired. The non-charmin thing to do would be to accept that, and continue doing your job.
xavier

Postby SeaDogsFan » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:59 am

LOL @ if widow & 91 are in fact related to Laffley. That'd really make them look like the Laffleying stock of MBR.

"2. You take the emotion completely out of the situation, and you hire the absolute best candidate who applied. If a panel of people not connected to the situation at all screened applications and conducted interviews, who would they go with? "

^^^Part of the only post really worth anything in this topic.

Playing 3 years of JV doesn't entitle you to a spot on Varsity. Coaching 20 years of JV doesn't entitle you to a Varsity coaching job.
"Brace yourself everyone. Here come the uneducated rants of fans that know what really happened but choose to revel in the obserdity" ~ ballerdad
SeaDogsFan

Postby SeaDogsFan » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:01 am

Well, OK there were a couple other good ones, like Xavier's last one lol.

This state has enough to make Mr. Whipple WANT to squeeze the Charmin.

Specifically the neck.
"Brace yourself everyone. Here come the uneducated rants of fans that know what really happened but choose to revel in the obserdity" ~ ballerdad
SeaDogsFan

Postby yuppy » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:31 pm

I have read enough on this website to form an opinion. Sounds like there are people who need to grow up and act maturely. If you cant say anything nice about the Laffelys dont say anything at all! The person who says they are the Laffelying stock of Mbr,sounds like a grade school kid trying to see how much discontent they can cause. The family is a good family and dont deserve the backbiting and childish things told about them or assumed about them.Enough is enough he was an awesome coach and he will be missed!Thank you Mr Laffely for the many years of coaching!
yuppy

Postby SeaDogsFan » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:22 pm

You obviously didn't read much, and didn't read what sportswidow and 91 were posting. I called THEM the laffleying stock of the site, if it was in fact true that they were related and whining about Laffs not getting the job.

Learn how to read and comprehend, then maybe I will value your opinion of me more than I value a slice of cake from yesterday that is no longer in me.
SeaDogsFan

Postby mbr2 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:18 pm

Yuppy, Seadogs humor is hard to understand at times.
mbr2

Postby xavier » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:45 am

SeaDogsFan wrote:Well, OK there were a couple other good ones, like Xavier's last one lol.

Yes, Seadog may be tough to understand, but he obviously has an eye for quality posts!
xavier

Previous

Return to Basketball (Girls): Maine High School & Amateur