PLayers should walk the walk and not talk the talk!

post info & talk all things boys basketball....

Re: PLayers should walk the walk and not talk the talk!

Postby ExpoEddie » Fri May 18, 2018 4:45 pm

I wonder if playing the Celtics gives LeBron pause for what it would be like playing on this team. LeBron does have a strong sense of history, and none better than Boston's. Early talk had Lakers, but they would still have SA, Houston and GS better and unlikely he wins another championship there.
ExpoEddie

Postby newmember » Sat May 19, 2018 3:07 pm

LeBron shouldn't and won't come to C's. That would be worst thing ever for his "legacy". You can't run and join the team that just bounced you. Oh wait.... Unless you are KD.
newmember

Postby bcbc55 » Sat May 19, 2018 3:42 pm

newmember wrote:LeBron shouldn't and won't come to C's. That would be worst thing ever for his "legacy". You can't run and join the team that just bounced you. Oh wait.... Unless you are KD.

"newmember": Good line. Hope you are right about the C's wining the series vs. the Cavs.
bcbc55

Postby newmember » Mon May 21, 2018 8:05 am

I've predicted a C's eastearn win since game 3 of Philly series. I didn't really expect them to win Saturday. I did wish they would keep it close, but ESPN makes good point that teams give up and rest up nowadays. I think from the start Stevens plan is LeBron you can score and beat me , but I will drain you every point and beat you in the end. LeBron out moved him by just setting the table for other players. Now tonight we see Stevens answer. I also think the typical over the top , NBA refs home town calls hurt the C's, as intended. Calls evened up in garbage time, but slanted early. C's can't afford anybody playing careful, obviously.
newmember

Previous

Return to Basketball (BOYS): Maine High School & Amateur