Mr. Basketball to Terion Moss... accepts UMaine offfer

post info & talk all things boys basketball....

Mr. Basketball to Terion Moss... accepts UMaine offfer

Postby Therealslimshady » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:34 am

They made the right choice with Mr. Moss. And the topper was his commitment to Maine at the end of his speech. Congrats. Barron's first signing.
Therealslimshady

Re: Mr. Basketball

Postby MJ123 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:38 am

That's awesome! Coach got a good one. It was a pleasure watching him the past 4 years. Hopefully he will continue to succeed.
MJ123

Re: Mr. Basketball

Postby Tom Nolette » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:52 am

Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Re: Mr. Basketball goes Terion Moss... accepts UMaine offfer

Postby Tom Nolette » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:08 am

Congrats to Terion !!
Very high IQ and tough as nails competitor .. Will make everyone else around him better ..
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Re: Mr. Basketball to Terion Moss... accepts UMaine offfer

Postby rozzie » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:29 pm

Any other Maine kids capable of joining Moss either as recruit, preferred walk on or walk on? Like the athleticism, size, and unselfishness of Marseille. I also live Schildroth but don't know that he is quick enough. Would take both as preferred for sure!
rozzie

Postby Tom Nolette » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:31 pm

MBR's Spectrum Healthcare Partners: 2018 Mr. and Miss Maine Basketball

MBR
It was a big night for the state's top senior basketball players! The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Maine Banquet ended with the Mr. and Miss Maine Basketball awards -- given to the top male and female senior high school basketball player. Taking home the honors were Houlton High School's Kolleen Bouchard and Portland High School's Terion Moss!

Moss even surprised the crowd during his acceptance speech that he was committing to play basketball at University of Maine next year with Maine Black Bears!

https://www.facebook.com/MBRMaine/video ... 021292298/
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:50 am

Houlton’s Bouchard, Portland’s Moss named state’s Miss, Mr. Basketball

...Moss earned this year’s Mr. Maine Basketball award, and during his acceptance speech also made a verbal commitment to accept a full athletic scholarship offer made earlier in the day by the University of Maine.

“It was a good day,” acknowledged Moss, who on Thursday had been named the Gatorade Maine Boys Basketball Player of the Year for the second straight season.

http://bangordailynews.com/2018/03/09/s ... asketball/
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:13 am

Portland guard hopes to aid UMaine men’s basketball team in rebuilding process

...“I’m excited to commit to UMaine,” Portland High School senior guard Terion Moss said during his Mr. Maine Basketball award speech at last Friday night’s Maine McDonald’s senior all-star banquet.

Moss had met with new UMaine coach Richard Barron earlier in the day and verbally accepted a full scholarship.

“I met with the coach and had a good talk with him,” Moss said. “He was telling me about how they’re rebuilding and I’m happy to be part of their rebuilding.”

The NCAA’s spring National Letter of Intent signing period for basketball begins April 11.

http://bangordailynews.com/2018/03/13/s ... g-process/
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Killerbee » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:17 pm

I've never seen him play. What's the opinion of southern Maine fans who have watched him over the years? Is he a legitimate Div. 1 player? Will he help Maine early? Were there other schools looking at him?
Coach Barron is a class act and I'm sure he will do a great job with the much needed rebuilding of the Maine Men's BB program.
Killerbee

Postby ExpoEddie » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:09 pm

New Haven a DII school offered him early and pushed hard. A true point guard. Was asked to score a lot more this year, but pass first is his demeanor. Prior to Terion, many thought Kevin Doyon best point guard to play at PHS. Physically can play at D1. If Terion demonstrates he has the mental toughness, he will make everyone on the floor better. Best passer I have seen in 40 years and by far the best rebounding guard I have seen too.
ExpoEddie

Return to Basketball (BOYS): Maine High School & Amateur