reffan on Twitter!

post info & talk all things boys basketball....

reffan on Twitter!

Postby reffan » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:26 pm

Mrs reffan said its time for the reffan to get in the 21st century....she set up the reffan on Twitter....

So now Every One can now follow the reffan.....

@highiqreffan
reffan

Re: reffan on Twitter!

Postby Pirates79 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:18 am

Oh goodie!
Pirates79

Postby reffan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:41 am

Thanks to all who are now following the reffan!

reffan could fall in love with this new technology! Just learned how to "follow" people! First one the reffan is following is President Donald Trump! Great tweet today from the Donald......"the east could use some good old fashioned global warming!" lol lol lol

at expo last night to watch Portland play....wow...they might be better than last year!!!

Terry Rickles and Mark the Fountain of Youth did the game. reffan thought they did a good job.....but Webb and Fuller would not have been happy....Deering coach was not on his best behavior.....

follow the I M Reffan @highiqreffan
reffan

Postby Tom Nolette » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:01 am

https://twitter.com/highiqreffan

oh boy ... Happy New Year !!
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby bcbc55 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:42 pm

reffan: Thanks for getting me nominated to the final 6 of your first REFFAN ZOW bumper sticker award and I am not even reffing now except from the seats in stands at a game or on my sofa watching games online or on TV. I was a little confused when seeing that you listed me as Bob "I adore Velour" Cimbollek . I didn't know what velour meant so I had to look it up in Webster's which stated "Shaggy hair (I don't have much hair now ) a fabric with a soft snap like velvet". I don't think I have ever been considered soft.

However, I consider it an honor to get on your final 6 select list especially at my age of 80 plus and only reffing perfect games without missing a call from the stands or from my sofa..

"Soft CIM"
bcbc55

Return to Basketball (BOYS): Maine High School & Amateur