MBNation Question

post info & talk all things boys basketball....

MBNation Question

Postby Archer Bunker » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:33 pm

Is MBNation still around? I tried to get on his web site and it is gone. Does Woody still run a program? If so is Dragon fire still kissing his butt? I say that because every now and then I would check his site to see what was up and every time I would see a post from Woody and the next post would be Dragonfire agreeing to every thing he said every single time. Then I'd LMAO. Who remembers the day's of Lenny & Squiggy?

AB
Archer Bunker

Re: MBNation Question

Postby Bcgamblers » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:07 pm

Mbnation is now a Florida based basketball club, in my opinion it hurts maine basketball, if a kid was willing to work and not just have sunshine blown up his ass there was no better place to go to improve your game , just a opinion
Bcgamblers

Postby Archer Bunker » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Bcgamblers wrote:Mbnation is now a Florida based basketball club, in my opinion it hurts maine basketball, if a kid was willing to work and not just have sunshine blown up his ass there was no better place to go to improve your game , just a opinion

Thanks for the information i did not know this. I had heard he had MBNation going in Florida, but thought he was running it and Maine also. Probably seen more $$$$$ in Florida.

AB
Archer Bunker

Postby TAallday » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 am

Yes, MBNation had made the move to the Treasure Coast area of Florida. I don't blame Woody in the least for making this move. It is a much better place to make money and it was the right move for his family. I have spoken with him multiple times and he has sold his house here in Maine to settle permanently down south. Best of luck to Woody and MBNation.

Who will fill the void in Southern Maine AAU hoops?
TAallday

Return to Basketball (BOYS): Maine High School & Amateur