Maine Sports Legends to induct new class Sunday

post info & talk all things boys basketball....

Postby Tom Nolette » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:45 am

The Maine Sports Legends will hold its annual Hall of Honors ceremony Sunday at the Alfond Youth Center in Waterville, with nine new inductees and eight student-athletes to be recognized.

Those being inducted are Philip Faulkner of Island Falls, Keith Hayward of Presque Isle, the late Howard Lello of Limestone and Presque Isle, Allan Snell of Orrington, Phil Mateja of Orono, Joseph Jabar of Waterville, Don Roberts of Augusta, and Richard Sturgeon and Joseph Russo, both of Portland.

http://bangordailynews.com/2017/06/20/s ... ss-sunday/
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Re: Maine Sports Legends to induct new class Sunday

Postby Tom Nolette » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:06 am

Maine Sports Legend: Phil Faulkner

The Maine Sports Legends will honor the Class of 2017 on Sunday in Waterville. Howard Lello will be honored posthumously for his work with youngsters in Limestone and Caswell. Also inducted into the Hall of Honors are long time Presque Isle Recreation and Parks Director Keith Hayward and Phil Faulkner who has coached and worked in education for almost 50 years. Over the next two night we will get Hayward and Faulkner's reaction to being recognized. Tonight Faulkner talks about receiving the award.

(Phil Faulkner):"As time get closer I think it is the nicer awards I have been offered. I am really pleased. I need to thank Bob White and Dwight Hunter they put my name in and got me through it. I appreciate the time they took . This is one of the better organizations and it is the nice award or reward that i have ever received."

http://www.wagmtv.com/content/sports/Ma ... 94993.html
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Return to Basketball (BOYS): Maine High School & Amateur