Nik Caner-Medley: signing a 2-year guaranteed deal

post info & talk all things boys basketball....

Nik Caner-Medley: signing a 2-year guaranteed deal

Postby idroptreys23 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:34 am

MBR Note June 10, 2017: We merged a few topics from years past to give a glimpse into Nik's path over the past years !! . latest news on last page of this thread

So, for those of you who aren't aware, Nik Caner-Medley is currently playing for the LA Clippers summer league team in Las Vegas. The Clippers beat the Lakers 93 to 82 behind Blake Griffin's 27 and 12. Medley played 28 minutes with 12 and 11.

http://www.nba.com/summerleague2009/gam ... 1520900016
idroptreys23
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:25 pm

Re: Caner-Medley with a nice start to his summer league.

Postby PHSZShirland60 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:51 pm

He's averaging around 10 points, 4 rebounds a game this summer. Now, imagine if Griffin wasn't sharing floor time with him. He'd be up to 17 points, 8 rebounds a game, without a doubt in my mind.

This Comment is SHIRLAND APPROVED


478 Posts on Yuku: MBR
'YOU ARE THE FUTURE' MBR FOUNDER - TOM NOLETTE
MidCoast Falcons #60
PHSZShirland60
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Portland

Re: Caner-Medley with a nice start to his summer league.

Postby swedishfish » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:07 am

Blake Griffin is going to be out for the rest of summer league with a shoulder strain. I don't mean to sound excited about the injury of a player however, this should give Nik a chance to show what he can do and maybe make the team
Don't let winning make you soft

http://twitter.com/#!/JCQuentin
swedishfish
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:23 pm

Re: Caner-Medley with a nice start to his summer league.

Postby Retroballer » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:30 pm

swedishfish wrote:Blake Griffin is going to be out for the rest of summer league with a shoulder strain. I don't mean to sound excited about the injury of a player however, this should give Nik a chance to show what he can do and maybe make the team

the summer league ended 4 days agoImageImage
Retroballer
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 2:52 am

Re: Caner-Medley with a nice start to his summer league.

Postby swedishfish » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Retroballer wrote:
swedishfish wrote:Blake Griffin is going to be out for the rest of summer league with a shoulder strain. I don't mean to sound excited about the injury of a player however, this should give Nik a chance to show what he can do and maybe make the team

the summer league ended 4 days agoImageImage


Tell that to ESPN. This morning on SportsCenter they said that he would miss their 3 remaining summer league games. Maybe the rest of their games are just exhibition games they put together themselves or something. Either way, this will give Nik a chance to be seen more
Don't let winning make you soft

http://twitter.com/#!/JCQuentin
swedishfish
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:23 pm

Re: Caner-Medley with a nice start to his summer league.

Postby bcbc55 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:18 am

swedishfish wrote:
Retroballer wrote:
swedishfish wrote:Blake Griffin is going to be out for the rest of summer league with a shoulder strain. I don't mean to sound excited about the injury of a player however, this should give Nik a chance to show what he can do and maybe make the team

the summer league ended 4 days agoImageImage


Tell that to ESPN. This morning on SportsCenter they said that he would miss their 3 remaining summer league games. Maybe the rest of their games are just exhibition games they put together themselves or something. Either way, this will give Nik a chance to be seen more


swedishfish: Just like this week and next week is so important for the elite Maine high school basketball players at the national showcase and ASAU Tournaments in Orlando. The opportunities and chances to be seen more, the better the chance to make it big time be it in D1 or the NBA for Nik.......Good Luck to all as they show their basketball desire, hard work, work ethic, talents and skills.
bcbc55
 
Posts: 10877
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 6:44 am

Re: Caner-Medley with a nice start to his summer league.

Postby celtics721 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:24 pm

its nice to see that medley is doing well. hope he makes a roster spot
celtics721
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:02 pm

Re: Caner-Medley with a nice start to his summer league.

Postby SeaDogsFan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:59 pm

As do I... Imagine not being good enough for the Clippers O_O

*zing*
"Brace yourself everyone. Here come the uneducated rants of fans that know what really happened but choose to revel in the obserdity" ~ ballerdad
SeaDogsFan
 
Posts: 4589
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 1:17 am
Location: Pittsfield

Re: Caner-Medley with a nice start to his summer league.

Postby PHSZShirland60 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:49 am

Ahhh. The Clippers curse strikes yet again with Blake Griffin.
I twittered him. I told him to run to Europe as fast as he could.
Didn't listen...

This Comment is SHIRLAND APPROVED


478 Posts on Yuku: MBR
'YOU ARE THE FUTURE' MBR FOUNDER - TOM NOLETTE
MidCoast Falcons #60
PHSZShirland60
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Portland

Caner-Medley Showing his stuff

Postby xavier » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Nik has latched on the the Clippers in the NBA summer league. In his first game, against Washington (and #1 pick John Wall) he led the Clippers last night with 17 points in about 28 minutes.

http://www.nba.com/summerleague/games/20100712/WASLAC/gameinfo.html
xavier
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:04 am

Next

Return to Basketball (BOYS): Maine High School & Amateur

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests