[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/mb4/public_html/Assets/Class/Content.class.php on line 101: Illegal string offset 'Name'
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/mb4/public_html/Assets/Class/Content.class.php on line 102: Illegal string offset 'Text'
MBR.org Forum • View topic - Arrogant A$$hole Ainge

Arrogant A$$hole Ainge

post info & talk all things boys basketball....

Re: Arrogant A$$hole Ainge

Postby lovethegame » Mon May 14, 2018 3:29 pm

bcbc55 wrote:Question: Do either of you think that the Celtics or the Spurs would put up with the negative actions and behavior of Draymond Green?

YUP!
lovethegame

Postby bcbc55 » Mon May 14, 2018 3:58 pm

lovethegame wrote:
bcbc55 wrote:Question: Do either of you think that the Celtics or the Spurs would put up with the negative actions and behavior of Draymond Green?

YUP!

"lovethegame": Really, I would be disappointed in
Popovich and Stevens if one of them did. In fact, Popovich kind of turned me off this season when he got involved politically. Maybe that was what upset Leonard along with his injury.

Read an article on Yahoo where Michael Jordan said :evil: that the best two way player in the NBA was Leonard. Wonder how LeBron likes that?????????????????
bcbc55

Postby lovethegame » Mon May 14, 2018 7:51 pm

To each his own Coach Cim. What one coach might be able to do with one player and the way they treat them might be different than what another coach might do with them and treat them. Dennis Rodman is the perfect example. Extremely talented player, but caused a lot of mischief with the Pistons and Spurs. Most of that changed though when he played for the Bulls and Lakers. Why? Because he was playing for Phil Jackson and Phil knew how to handle him and use him.

Green does some weird and outlandish stuff. But I'm guessing that Popovich and Stevens would love to have him because they would know how to use him and most likely come to understandings with him of how things are going to go if he wants to be a contributing player. Every coach wants/needs that one player who will work their a$$ off on both the offensive and defensive ends and isn't afraid to run through the wall to get the job done. I don't condone all of the idiotic stuff he does, but I'll take the bad with the good in order to get the good. And then we'll work at changing the bad. People don't have to agree with it, but I'm sure more people would take him than not.
lovethegame

Postby bcbc55 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:32 pm

lovethegame wrote:To each his own Coach Cim. What one coach might be able to do with one player and the way they treat them might be different than what another coach might do with them and treat them. Dennis Rodman is the perfect example. Extremely talented player, but caused a lot of mischief with the Pistons and Spurs. Most of that changed though when he played for the Bulls and Lakers. Why? Because he was playing for Phil Jackson and Phil knew how to handle him and use him.

Green does some weird and outlandish stuff. But I'm guessing that Popovich and Stevens would love to have him because they would know how to use him and most likely come to understandings with him of how things are going to go if he wants to be a contributing player. Every coach wants/needs that one player who will work their a$$ off on both the offensive and defensive ends and isn't afraid to run through the wall to get the job done. I don't condone all of the idiotic stuff he does, but I'll take the bad with the good in order to get the good. And then we'll work at changing the bad. People don't have to agree with it, but I'm sure more people would take him than not.

lovethegame": I understand where you are coming from, if he didn't have so many good shooters surrounding him I wonder if he would be as effective as he is with the Warriors.

If Green didn't change to meet Stevens or Popvichs standards do you think that they would still keep him?

Usually Leopards don't change their spots even if for their own good. He's already cost Golden State one championship.

What NBA player holds the record for most technicals in a season and in a career?

Maybe the Warriors should hire a full time psychiatrist like the Clemson College football and men's basketball programs have. They can afford it.
bcbc55

Postby hoops88 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:42 am

Karl "The Mailman" Malone has the career title: 332.

Rasheed Wallace owns the season title with 41! Sheesh.
hoops88

Postby bcbc55 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:26 pm

hoops88 wrote:Karl "The Mailman" Malone has the career title: 332.

Rasheed Wallace owns the season title with 41! Sheesh.

"hoops88": Correcto. Good job.
bcbc55

Postby Tom Nolette » Sun May 27, 2018 5:33 am

LeBron James and Cavaliers head to Boston looking for an elusive road win in Game 7

..."There's something different about LeBron, period," Cleveland forward Larry Nance Jr. said after James scored 46 with 11 rebounds and nine assists on Friday night to send the series to a decisive seventh game. "I think (coach Tyronn Lue) said it best: `We're going into a Game 7 with the baddest dude on the planet on our team.' I like our chances."

James is having what could be the best postseason of his career, averaging 33.9 points and just under nine assists and rebounds, with seven 40-point games, two buzzer beaters, and a sweep of top-seeded Toronto. But he's played in every game this season — Sunday will be his 100th — and it showed in the Game 5 loss to the Celtics.

https://t.co/2UnlJdsgAZ
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby MattyB » Sun May 27, 2018 11:23 pm

5 Post-Ups After This One:

1. Why shorten the bench? Ojeleye glued to pine in this series. Second quarter, nothing. Guys were obviously gassed. Monroe couldn't have been utilized at all?

2. Shot selection. Rozier particularly. What the hell?

3. Knew there was trouble in the second. the building was rocking, double digit lead, and they could not pull away.

4. They miss more layups than any NBA Team in History

5. Definitely showed why they'll need Irving and Hayward back at 100% next year (and possibly one more)
Twitter.com/MattyinMaine
SportsTime780.com
MattyB

Postby Patsfan07 » Mon May 28, 2018 10:16 pm

Wow, not playing Ojeleye and Monroe was the difference....too funny ! :lol:
Patsfan07

Postby Tom Nolette » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:59 am

NBA trade rumors: Celtics interested in Mo Bamba, could move up in draft, SN sources say

...And while there have been ample rumors in the past year about Boston chasing the likes of Anthony Davis and Karl-Anthony Towns, the answer could be slightly different: Texas center Mo Bamba, who is expected to be one of the top picks in this year’s draft.

Sources told Sporting News that Boston has expressed interest in Bamba, including interviewing him at the Chicago pre-draft combine two weeks ago. Bamba measured in with a record wingspan of 7-10 in Chicago, reinforcing his status as the most ready-made rim protector in the draft.

Of course, the challenge is securing a pick that will be high enough to land Bamba. He could go as high as No. 3 to the Hawks, and there has also been talk that the Magic — picking sixth — are high on Bamba and won’t let him drop past their slot.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/nb ... um=twitter
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

PreviousNext

Return to Basketball (BOYS): Maine High School & Amateur