Will we get 65 pages out of THIS...?

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Will we get 65 pages out of THIS...?

Postby midcoastman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:40 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:I just did a Google News search, turns out that Hillary lost the election. But go ahead and indict her too, I couldn't care less.

That's about it right there.
midcoastman

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:16 am

mainejeff wrote:No coverage or comments on the white guy that shot up a Walmart in Denver last night.....I guess that it's "too early".

Don't expect too much from people who believe that it's still too early to have an honest conversation about the Civil War.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:04 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:
mainejeff wrote:No coverage or comments on the white guy that shot up a Walmart in Denver last night.....I guess that it's "too early".

Don't expect too much from people who believe that it's still too early to have an honest conversation about the Civil War.

Amazing....the same people that insist that the House Clinton crimes against America are "old news" because Felonia Von Pantsuit lost an election ONE year ago, also insist that a tragedy that occurred a HUNDRED FIFTY+ years ago needs further contemporary discussion. Good grief...

Nah...much more productive to discuss yet another failed, turned lethal, progressive social democrat policy....

https://townhall.com/political-cartoons ... /02/153840
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:42 am

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:

Amazing....the same people that insist that the House Clinton crimes against America are "old news" because Felonia Von Pantsuit lost an election ONE year ago, also insist that a tragedy that occurred a HUNDRED FIFTY+ years ago needs further contemporary discussion. Good grief...

Nah...much more productive to discuss yet another failed, turned lethal, progressive social democrat policy....

https://townhall.com/political-cartoons ... /02/153840

Come on hawksfan.....one scumbag investigation at a time. Trump (you know....our President) is up first.
mainejeff

Postby mainejeff » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:48 am

And thank god that book hawking Commie Donna Brazile has come out in support of fellow Commie Crazy Bernie! I could have sworn that about a year ago.....Brazile was leaking questions to Crooked Hillary. This all begs....why was Independent Crazy Bernie running as a Democrat???? :? It couldn't have been about the $$$$....Crazy Bernie is never concerned about the $$$$$....is he? :roll:

And maybe Brazile will end up side by side with Omarosa standing next to #LyingTrump! He's known to hire anyone that is willing to kiss the hand! ;)

Both parties need to purge themselves of liars, thieves, extremists, Commies, racists, Nazis, etc. I know that won't leave much leftover but at least it will be a fresh start! :)
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:26 am

mainejeff wrote:And thank god that book hawking Commie Donna Brazile has come out in support of fellow Commie Crazy Bernie! I could have sworn that about a year ago.....Brazile was leaking questions to Crooked Hillary. This all begs....why was Independent Crazy Bernie running as a Democrat???? :? It couldn't have been about the $$$$....Crazy Bernie is never concerned about the $$$$$....is he? :roll:

And maybe Brazile will end up side by side with Omarosa standing next to #LyingTrump! He's known to hire anyone that is willing to kiss the hand! ;)

Both parties need to purge themselves of liars, thieves, extremists, Commies, racists, Nazis, etc. I know that won't leave much leftover but at least it will be a fresh start! :)

Well how about that MJ...it is elusive, but we've found common ground. Your post sounds as though you want to "drain the swamp", no?

To add to your list of miscreants I'd add those corrupt, liars of the BHG legacy media, (2 most recent examples...Chris Matthews "why would someone from Uzbekistan have a beef with America?" & Jake Tapper 'Aloha Snackbar' is most often said in the most beautiful circumstances"...jesus wept...what a couple of maroons).
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:22 am

To add to your list of miscreants I'd add those corrupt, liars of the BHG legacy media, (2 most recent examples...Chris Matthews "why would someone from Uzbekistan have a beef with America?" & Jake Tapper 'Aloha Snackbar' is most often said in the most beautiful circumstances"...jesus wept...what a couple of maroons).

None of that is as stupid as the President tweeting about the death penalty.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:23 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:

None of that is as stupid as the President tweeting about the death penalty.

100% agree...death panalty AND/OR Gitmo....bad Trumpy! Stfu Trumpy!....
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:29 am

That's great, but he is the Chief Executive and his tweeting makes it harder for the Justice Department to achieve those goals.
Mike Tomlin

Postby mainejeff » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:29 am

Another angry white man & more carnage.

I know...I know....it's too early to talk about this. :oops: :oops: :oops:
mainejeff

PreviousNext

Return to Politics