Will we get 65 pages out of THIS...?

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Will we get 65 pages out of THIS...?

Postby hawksfan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:20 pm

The real collusion...encompassing BHO, Eric Holder, HRC, WJC...not to mention Robert Mueller & James Comey with an assist from Rod Rosenstein.... $500,000 to WJC, $145M to the B, H & C Foundation....money used to fund the HRC campaign....amateur FaceBook ads?....the horror! 20% of American produced uranium SOLD by Democrats to big bad Vlad...? Meh....

Of course this has been known...but now, to paraphrase BHO's favorite mentor & pastor Jeremiah Wright, "the Democrats chickens, comin' hoooome, to roost...."

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... nistration
hawksfan

Re: Will we get 65 pages out of THIS...?

Postby mainejeff » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:49 am

Stop trying to blame Bush.....err, Obama for everything.

And get freaking Hillary Clinton out of your head.....she's a nobody!

Donald J. Trump is President and it's Mueller Time!!!!!...... :) :) :)
mainejeff

Postby midcoastman » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:26 am

Why is the Republican party obsessed with Hillary Clinton? Can you imagine if Barack Obama and the Democrats constantly trashed McCain or Romney on twitter, obsessing over how bad they would have been if they had been elected? It's honestly sad.
midcoastman

Postby hawksfan » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:09 am

midcoastman wrote:Why is the Republican party obsessed with Hillary Clinton? Can you imagine if Barack Obama and the Democrats constantly trashed McCain or Romney on twitter, obsessing over how bad they would have been if they had been elected? It's honestly sad.

Come on Mcoast, (& you too MJ...)....this is nothing to do with being "obsessed" with HRC....it has to do with criminality, corruption, bribery, kickbacks....vast riches realized by individuals who were "public servants" at the expense of national security....you don't see that? I find that difficult to believe.

This much too big dismiss with a "she lost, let it go"....consider this....Russia now owns 20% of American produced uranium because of these scoflaws....Iran is a quasi client state, definite ally of Russia. Russia has been providing nuclear reactor technology to Iran...is it a conspiracy theory or a plausible scenario that uranium produced on American soil has found its way into the Iranian nuclear program?

Yes, I absolutely find it entertaining to juxtapose this massive criminal corruption to the highest levels of the BHO administration against the Trump campaign collusion nonsense investigation that has produced....amateurish Facebook ads....but my enjoyment of the Democrat/BHG year long narrative going up in flames doesn't change the facts....again....massive criminal corruption all the way to the Oval from the BHO Administration....people need to go to jail, that will be his only lasting legacy...
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 pm

The Facebook fleecing of America is real. I've seen it in my own family.
mainejeff

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:58 pm

hawksfan wrote:The real collusion...encompassing BHO, Eric Holder, HRC, WJC...not to mention Robert Mueller & James Comey with an assist from Rod Rosenstein.... $500,000 to WJC, $145M to the B, H & C Foundation....money used to fund the HRC campaign....amateur FaceBook ads?....the horror! 20% of American produced uranium SOLD by Democrats to big bad Vlad...? Meh....

Of course this has been known...but now, to paraphrase BHO's favorite mentor & pastor Jeremiah Wright, "the Democrats chickens, comin' hoooome, to roost...."

Wait.. I thought that the whole Russian thing was fake news.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:13 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:The real collusion...encompassing BHO, Eric Holder, HRC, WJC...not to mention Robert Mueller & James Comey with an assist from Rod Rosenstein.... $500,000 to WJC, $145M to the B, H & C Foundation....money used to fund the HRC campaign....amateur FaceBook ads?....the horror! 20% of American produced uranium SOLD by Democrats to big bad Vlad...? Meh....

Wait.. I thought that the whole Russian thing was fake news.

Picture, 1000 words etc...

https://townhall.com/political-cartoons ... /19/153580
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:48 am

You're going to have to move past your Clinton Derangement. She's gone, and she won't be back.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:58 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:You're going to have to move past your Clinton Derangement. She's gone, and she won't be back.

First of all, she's NOT gone, she's freakin' everywhere, some Democrat somewhere at some point in time is going to have to publicly demand she leave the stage.

Beyond that? Nope....not HRC derangement at all...if there were no obvious crimes & she'd gracefully left, (I know, HRC & "grace" :lol: ), you'd hear nothing from me. But there are & she didn't....simply put I want the grifters House Clinton & all the hangers on to finally, for once & for all, pay for their crimes against America.

In other words....justice...& the pursuit of justice should never be derailed by, "well she lost, its old news, so let it go, & if you won't let it go you suffer from CDS..."....a big ole balderdash on that...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:38 pm

HRC is not leading the free world, you need to get over the fact that she's desperately trying to stay relevant. She isn't, she's an old lady on her way out. And yes. she's corrupt as hell. But she lost, if she'd won I'd be supporting your efforts to expose her.

The problem is that Trump is at least as corrupt. He's a self-admitted sexual harasser, a draft dodger, a lawsuit junkie, a failed businessman, a traitor, and a moron. So it makes sense to focus on his corruption. And he steps on his own dick twice a day politically. So you can't use policy gains as a means to defend him.

I had my problems with W, but he kept his mouth shut through eight years of Obama throwing him under the bus. He didn't last nine months with this clown. If you don't understand that Trump is the enemy now then you don't love this country.
Mike Tomlin

Next

Return to Politics