A Great Era for Civil Discourse

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: A Great Era for Civil Discourse

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:06 am

Nope, this is all on the GOP now. They own it.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:23 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:Nope, this is all on the GOP now. They own it.

Thats fine, I'd define it as I always do, as the UniParty....

What cannot be forgotten, SOP BHG shrill coverage be damned, is the subsidies are illegal to point of "High Crimes" (theft from the treasury) for the impeachment fetishists, are unconstitutional & have already been ruled as such by a federal judge...

Congress has the checkbook, not the executive....a fact that BHO routinely ignored....this E/O reverses BHO's illegal E/O....if we're ever to find our way back to equalibrium, constitutional order must be restored...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:13 am

hawksfan wrote:

What cannot be forgotten, SOP BHG shrill coverage be damned, is the subsidies are illegal to point of "High Crimes" (theft from the treasury) for the impeachment fetishists, are unconstitutional & have already been ruled as such by a federal judge...

Congress has the checkbook, not the executive....a fact that BHO routinely ignored....this E/O reverses BHO's illegal E/O....if we're ever to find our way back to equalibrium, constitutional order must be restored...

So you believe that Democrats and Republicans are the same, and that Donald Trump is the voice of reason now?
Mike Tomlin

Postby mainejeff » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Donald Trump hates the United States of America....I truly believe that. He hates our system of government, he hates our laws & he hates most of us. Normally that wouldn't be a big problem but......he's the goddam POTUS! And he's a billionaire that has taken full advantage of our government, our laws & our people to get where he is! Normally, that wouldn't be a big issue for me either......but he's a total c*nt! :|
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:

So you believe that Democrats and Republicans are the same, and that Donald Trump is the voice of reason now?

Well, you're wandering off the path a bit, and I'm not going to claim Trumpy is something he hasn't shown. BUT, to repeat, the subsidies that the BHG's are pearl clutching about today are, crystal clearly, illegal. By declaring "no more" he throws the subsidies back to the constitutionally authorized check writers. That is as it should be in our Constitutional Republic.

I don't know about "voice of reason", but on this issue he has adopted the absolute correct course of action.
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:58 pm

mainejeff wrote:Donald Trump hates the United States of America....I truly believe that. He hates our system of government, he hates our laws & he hates most of us. Normally that wouldn't be a big problem but......he's the goddam POTUS! And he's a billionaire that has taken full advantage of our government, our laws & our people to get where he is! Normally, that wouldn't be a big issue for me either......but he's a total c*nt! :|

Midcoast? I think we need a ruling here... :shock:

Kidding! Sometimes MJ 's just gotta MJ....

(stealing your joke MJ...you know, imitation = sincerest form of flattery)...

#needatissue...?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:01 pm

Look Hawk, eventually you're going to have to stop using the uni-party excuse and explain why conservative politicians have failed to produce results.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:17 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:Look Hawk, eventually you're going to have to stop using the uni-party excuse and explain why conservative politicians have failed to produce results.

Susan Collins, John McCain & Lisa Murkowski are conservatives?....I never knew!

Kidding aside Mikey...the whole point of my use of that moniker is that applying a little Elmer's to hold the "r" next to your name does not a conservative make. The UniParty label is my way of stating my belief that there are many R's that are progressives...the difference being only the speed with which the socialization of our country occurs. They wanna go slow....the fake Indian crowd wants to get it on as soon as possible....

After all...more power, more tax dollars, more regulatory power only strengthens THEM, regardless of the D or R... seriously is being in the minority party that hard at any given time? Still have all the perks, still a parade of black SUVs, etc etc....
hawksfan

Postby Pirates79 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:36 am

Hey Trump supporters. Great piece from conservative blowhard George Will in Friday's NYT. Mr. Will can be difficult to slog through but the opening sentence and the fourth paragraph are especially worth reading.

P.S. Looking forward to the open enrollment period for Trumpcare, especially since the administration is closing the site on Sundays for general maintenance.
Pirates79

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:42 am

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:Look Hawk, eventually you're going to have to stop using the uni-party excuse and explain why conservative politicians have failed to produce results.

Susan Collins, John McCain & Lisa Murkowski are conservatives?....I never knew!

Kidding aside Mikey...the whole point of my use of that moniker is that applying a little Elmer's to hold the "r" next to your name does not a conservative make. The UniParty label is my way of stating my belief that there are many R's that are progressives...the difference being only the speed with which the socialization of our country occurs. They wanna go slow....the fake Indian crowd wants to get it on as soon as possible....

After all...more power, more tax dollars, more regulatory power only strengthens THEM, regardless of the D or R... seriously is being in the minority party that hard at any given time? Still have all the perks, still a parade of black SUVs, etc etc....

What about Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan? What are they? I mean besides ineffective.
Mike Tomlin

PreviousNext

Return to Politics