A Great Era for Civil Discourse

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: A Great Era for Civil Discourse

Postby hawksfan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:Look Hawk, eventually you're going to have to stop using the uni-party excuse and explain why conservative politicians have failed to produce results.

Susan Collins, John McCain & Lisa Murkowski are conservatives?....I never knew!

Kidding aside Mikey...the whole point of my use of that moniker is that applying a little Elmer's to hold the "r" next to your name does not a conservative make. The UniParty label is my way of stating my belief that there are many R's that are progressives...the difference being only the speed with which the socialization of our country occurs. They wanna go slow....the fake Indian crowd wants to get it on as soon as possible....

After all...more power, more tax dollars, more regulatory power only strengthens THEM, regardless of the D or R... seriously is being in the minority party that hard at any given time? Still have all the perks, still a parade of black SUVs, etc etc....

What about Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan? What are they? I mean besides ineffective.

I'll give you McConnell...devastatingly ineffective at demanding that Collins, Murkowski & McCain do right by the citizenry instead of indulging their toxic rage & hate of DJT...
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:59 am

Pirates79 wrote:Hey Trump supporters. Great piece from conservative blowhard George Will in Friday's NYT. Mr. Will can be difficult to slog through but the opening sentence and the fourth paragraph are especially worth reading.

P.S. Looking forward to the open enrollment period for Trumpcare, especially since the administration is closing the site on Sundays for general maintenance.

Read the piece Sid...

Meh...some pretty good Trumpy insults, but other than that? Just a bunch of fantasies about the statistically unmeasurable alt-right, dramatic pronouncements of doom & wistful hopes of a return to the status quo...i.e., R's nicely cave to progressive dreams........George Will's time has passed & he's pissed basically...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:35 am

The leaves are falling and that means it's time to fight about Christmas again. Thank God we have a guy as qualified as Donald Trump to teach us that saying "Happy Holidays" is as offensive as saying "GFYS". I'm sure that he greeted every attractive woman at his Trump branded holiday parties with a warm "Merry Christmas" right before he grabbed their junk.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:57 pm

More importantly...the Patriots defense is the worst in the history of, like, ever...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:21 pm

hawksfan wrote:More importantly...the Patriots defense is the worst in the history of, like, ever...

That defense has been taking a knee all season.
Mike Tomlin

Previous

Return to Politics