The UniParty & the BHG's are...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: The UniParty & the BHG's are...

Postby hawksfan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:The GOP controls the WH and Congress, and that mandate has led to your desire to stop voting. I really don't see why I'm the one who has to defend his position. If Kasich won we'd both be happy. If Hillary won we'd have an equally corrupt but at least a competent President.

Kasich and I'd be happy?!!?....pffffft!!....hate that guy, a total whining obnoxious tool...!! Felonia von Pantsuit a competent President?!!?....you. have. got. to. be. kidding. me. NOTHING in her record indicates she'd have been competent...just the opposite is the TRUTH.

Moving on....I'm not "taking my ball & going home"....confirming P79's favorite criticism of me, I can sometimes be a drama queen, ("Gee, ya think...?..." - the ex-wife...)...I am just livid with the liars of the R Wing of the UniParty. The solution of course is to primary every single one of the betrayers, eliminate as many as possible & take our chances in the various generals & let the chips fall where they may. It is a false presumption that a seat currently held by an R will be lost because the incumbent loses their primary.....see: Kantor loses to Bratt, Bratt wins seat....

Further moving on...Trumpy trashing Sessions....to The Mother Ship of all places....?!!? Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot? Dude! If ya gotta skid mark in your skivs ya don't have to run them up a flagpole! Jesus wept....he makes it hard...but HRC still isn't president...so we got that going for us anyway...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:08 am

If there's nothing to the Russia story then why does he keep lying?
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:42 am

Talking about lying...

If we know that Jonah Goldberg is brilliant & he says the exact same thing as I have...AFTER I have, does that mean I'm brilliant too...?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... ween-liars
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:52 am

hawksfan wrote:Talking about lying...

If we know that Jonah Goldberg is brilliant & he says the exact same thing as I have...AFTER I have, does that mean I'm brilliant too...?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... ween-liars

The root of the problem is that you can't tell the truth if you want to get elected. Goldberg concedes that the solution is simply to fix Obamacare and move on.
Mike Tomlin

Previous

Return to Politics