The UniParty & the BHG's are...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

The UniParty & the BHG's are...

Postby hawksfan » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:11 pm

hawksfan

Re: The UniParty & the BHG's are...

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:35 am

I realized this week that Trump is nothing more than a master of political three card monte. The GOP electorate that still supports him and the media are transfixed by his hustle. His tweets, statements, and promises are all designed to hide the money card. And it's making him richer, so I have to give him some credit.

Meanwhile there's still Russia. This article does a great job of explaining the national security threat without getting bogged down in the domestic political issues: https://www.wired.com/story/russian-hac ... k-ukraine/
Mike Tomlin

Postby mainejeff » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:57 am

Why are Republicans so afraid to enact their policies? Maybe then they would have to own them? :roll: They are just a bunch of loudmouth whiners. :oops: :oops: :oops:
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:10 am

"Moderates" are awesome...!

UniParty R Wing just matriculatin' that progressive ball down the field...

http://thefederalist.com/2017/07/14/5-b ... care-bill/
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:47 am

UniParty, deep state, anything but accountability.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:UniParty, deep state, anything but accountability.

Is your meaning that even this healthcare debacle orchestrated by "moderate" DC "republicans" is Trumpy's fault too? If so...ridiculous. If not....expound on avoiding accountability please? Who's avoiding accountability for what?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:12 pm

hawksfan wrote:

Is your meaning that even this healthcare debacle orchestrated by "moderate" DC "republicans" is Trumpy's fault too? If so...ridiculous. If not....expound on avoiding accountability please? Who's avoiding accountability for what?

Rand Paul would disagree with your claim that moderates are preventing the bill's passage. I saw him shred it on television yesterday, he basically called it Obamacare lite. The GOP ran on a platform of repeal and replace for seven years, and this is the best they could do. The Republican Party and its dwindling base are avoiding accountability.

So is Trump, but he's made a career of that so I don't take him seriously. Although his Russiagate to HC tweet ratio is a little weird.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:50 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:

Rand Paul would disagree with your claim that moderates are preventing the bill's passage. I saw him shred it on television yesterday, he basically called it Obamacare lite. The GOP ran on a platform of repeal and replace for seven years, and this is the best they could do. The Republican Party and its dwindling base are avoiding accountability.

So is Trump, but he's made a career of that so I don't take him seriously. Although his Russiagate to HC tweet ratio is a little weird.

The Republic party did not run on repeal AND replace....they ran on repeal alone for all of that time, until the last year+ when "replace" entered the picture. The House versions I & II + Senate versions of "replace" ARE ACA 2.0.... concocted by GOP yellow bellies afraid of their shadows and/or GOP scoundrels who sailed along lying the entire time who WANT the beast of single payer & never had any intention of actually doing what they promised....BOTH groups are card carrying members of the sainted "moderate" crowd.

Rand Paul is not a moderate..He's a libertarian or conserva-tarian. So....you, me & Senator Paul are in agreement. The bill is junk and accountability is being avoided. Moderate DC R wing of the UniParty avoiding accountability for 8+ years of promises that put them into their cushy 26 week a year jobs...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:07 am

So essentially the GOP is impotent and they elected a lying traitor.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:So essentially the GOP is impotent and they elected a lying traitor.

Traitor...? Arthur Fonzerelli is most impressed Mikey...
hawksfan

Next

Return to Politics