DJT...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: DJT...

Postby hawksfan » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:You could be right. Or maybe Ted peed his pants when he heard that a liberal followed his advice. Who knows.

Had you posted a link to something on that lamea** protest by a couple of "conservatives" at a performance of that Ceasar as Trumpy play in NYC...I would have agreed with you wholeheartedly. That was a total snowflake move by them...the plays depiction is reprehensible, but if a bunch NYC progressives want to pretend they're edgy & wise, so what?

And now people are trying to say the woman who was arrested is having her free speech rights infringed. Please. Thats leftist double speak...& 2017 snowflakey...none of our rights includes the caveat that our exercising of those rights allows someone else's rights to be infringed.

Relentlessly attacking the BHG legacy media, via our own free speech rights, for the way they use their free speech is A-ok, but we have no right to, say, storm the Mother Ship East's building & shut down their printing press...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Hawk, I'm not defending anyone. I'm just insisting that the right leaning media is as complicit in creating divisions as the left is. Okay... I guess I'm also saying that Ted Nugent is a wuss. Because he is.
Mike Tomlin

Postby mainejeff » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:13 am

Ted Nugent...an angry snowflake hiding out in his billion acre Texas bunker.....well except when he's visiting #LyingTrump.....

Let me know when lefties get as classless as these righties when they visit the White House. Much like hawksfan....she's in their head! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Oh yeah....the Right loves celebrities just as much as the Left...the only problem is most celebs don't like the Right. :) ;)
mainejeff

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:27 pm

On Friday the WAPO ran a story that described an collusion investigation of Trump, as usual it was based on anonymous sources. Trump, genius that he is, tweeted later that he was under investigation and confirmed the story. Then his lawyer confirmed this on Fox with Chris Wallace on Sunday before denying that the investigation was taking place moments later.

We are at a new level of stupidity. Maybe the black hearted ghouls stole his brain.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:20 pm

mainejeff wrote:Ted Nugent...an angry snowflake hiding out in his billion acre Texas bunker.....well except when he's visiting #LyingTrump.....

Let me know when lefties get as classless as these righties when they visit the White House. Much like hawksfan....she's in their head! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Oh yeah....the Right loves celebrities just as much as the Left...the only problem is most celebs don't like the Right. :) ;)

As far as classlessness....Sharpton was an Oval visitor 75+ times in the 1000 year Barry Reich nightmare....that in itself is enough to close that argument. But the all-time champeeen Obama visitor has to be that rapper who showed up still being required to wear an ankle bracelet! The picture is a classic! I guess class is in the eye of the beholder, right MJ...?
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:On Friday the WAPO ran a story that described an collusion investigation of Trump, as usual it was based on anonymous sources. Trump, genius that he is, tweeted later that he was under investigation and confirmed the story. Then his lawyer confirmed this on Fox with Chris Wallace on Sunday before denying that the investigation was taking place moments later.

We are at a new level of stupidity. Maybe the black hearted ghouls stole his brain.

I got....nuthin'...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:43 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:On Friday the WAPO ran a story that described an collusion investigation of Trump, as usual it was based on anonymous sources. Trump, genius that he is, tweeted later that he was under investigation and confirmed the story. Then his lawyer confirmed this on Fox with Chris Wallace on Sunday before denying that the investigation was taking place moments later.

I got....nuthin'...

At least we'll get some good political books from his administration in a few years. Imagine what we don't know about. Spicey has earned a big advance.

If he tweets about Scooby Doo late tonight would anyone be shocked?
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:29 am

VDH to the rescue...!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... s-violence

#Resist...#theResistence!!
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:39 am

hawksfan wrote:
As far as classlessness....Sharpton was an Oval visitor 75+ times in the 1000 year Barry Reich nightmare....that in itself is enough to close that argument. But the all-time champeeen Obama visitor has to be that rapper who showed up still being required to wear an ankle bracelet! The picture is a classic! I guess class is in the eye of the beholder, right MJ...?

She's in your head..... ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :o
mainejeff

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:32 am

hawksfan wrote:VDH to the rescue...!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... s-violence

#Resist...#theResistence!!

Meh, the right did every single one of those things to Obama. If Trump could keep his fat mouth shut and stop tweeting more than half of his problems would go away.
Mike Tomlin

PreviousNext

Return to Politics