DJT...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: DJT...

Postby hawksfan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:23 pm

thedude wrote:
Tell me the name of a prominent "moderate" Democrat please? I'll give you one....seems like a reasonable old school liberal, someone you can actually talk to & do business with....Joe Manchin (WV)...

The problem is the legacy media are NOT moderate, nor are the vast majority of Democrat leadership...

Later edit...please don't include Angus King (Independent - :roll: - Democrat wing/UniParty) as he's now on record, pushing the moronic idea that a Russian failed attempt to influence the election is tantamount to September 11th.... shame, shame, shame on him...

Sorry, Hawks. The "Hawksfan would categorize that democrat as moderate" is hardly my litmus test. Further, there are very few moderates at the national level in either party due to the increased polarization of national politics.

-the dude

Why bother responding if you're not going to answer the question? Instead I get a smug snarky shot....typical DC and/or notheast republican response...."lets not speak truthfully, we don't want to upset the Democrats"...
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:28 pm

mainejeff wrote:What he said...game, set, match.

Honestly hawksfan...sometimes I wonder if you will go off the rails one of these days. :|

As I'm not a leftist you have no worries on that score MJ...
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:58 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
Moving the goalposts does not make your original point more credible Mikey....

Please, you keep the goalposts on the beds of trucks. It is ridiculous to claim that the left leaning media is responsible for more violence than the right, or that they are less honest. Trump himself called Alex Jones a "great man" and Jones makes a living creating conspiracy theories such as claiming that the Newtown school shootings were a government conspiracy.

And Trump made his political bones through the rightwing media backed efforts to delegitimize Obama via a completely false citizenship issue. Trump used name calling, lying, and hostility to win the Republican primary. He is the single most dishonest person in public office today. Yet he passes your political purity test while reasonable men and women are dismissed as "black hearted ghouls".

Steve Bannon ran a website that traded in lies and promoted an agenda that encouraged violence and anarchy. Now he's got an office in the White House. Infowars (run by Alex Jones) was granted White House press credentials by the President. Sean Hannity has been promoting a completely false narrative about Seth Rich, and the network he works for was built by a serial sexual predator. Yet you expect me to believe that all of these clowns have some kind of moral superiority to the MSM. That is ridiculous.

Have you taken note Mikey...that its all TDS all the time with you now? That can't be all its about. Anyway re: political violence...I doubt you'll be able to find a list such as this: http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/this- ... d-blowing/

P#1...who cares about Alex Jones & InfoWar?....a fringe, obscure website that no one cares about...how many loons are out there doing POLITICAL violence the are Jones fans?

P#2...I agree with most of this...but we part ways on a) who ever said Trumpy passed my political purity test? If I had a test...the standard would be Ronaldus Maximus & Theodore Edward not DJT & b) the legacy media are in no way, shape or form "reasonable"....they are black hearted ghouls who care only about their hard left progressive agenda. Just how it is...

P#3...I'm no fan of Breitbart as they did much to allow Trumpy to collect 65%-70% of delagates while only getting 32%-35% of the vote...Trumpy pravda. Still, any examples of lies they perpetrated, or what violence & anarchy they advocated for? Honest question...lastly, I never said a word about any of these people's morality, superior or otherwise. You brought them all up & then projected that onto me...the lefty media you're reading is teaching the Alinsky method of projection too well Mikey...you didn't do that crap in the past...
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:42 pm

When I think of "black hearted ghouls"....I think of most of Trump's cabinet....and he appointed them.

Sorry hawksfan....while the media is doing what they have always done.....the President of the U.S. is breaking new ground....in dark & ghoulish ways. You don't seem concerned which makes you seem to be putting party before country. Sad! :|
mainejeff

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:48 pm

I love how quickly conservatives roll over and whine for victim status and safe spaces.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:25 am

mainejeff wrote:When I think of "black hearted ghouls"....I think of most of Trump's cabinet....and he appointed them.

Sorry hawksfan....while the media is doing what they have always done.....the President of the U.S. is breaking new ground....in dark & ghoulish ways. You don't seem concerned which makes you seem to be putting party before country. Sad! :|

Sounds almost as if we're approaching the possibility of a policy discussion. What policies do you find to be dark & ghoulish that will injure OUR country...? Also, I don't have a party; governmental Republicans are, by & large, nothing more than the moderate wing of the Democrat party. Hence, I don't have a party to put before OUR country...
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:27 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:I love how quickly conservatives roll over and whine for victim status and safe spaces.

Applesauce, with a dollup of balderdash...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:17 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:I love how quickly conservatives roll over and whine for victim status and safe spaces.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... 07e7af2cd9
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:58 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... 07e7af2cd9

Once again you link to the oh so reasonable black hearted ghouls in the legacy media, who with malice aforethought misrepresent a conservatives views on a particular matter, in order to cast that person in the role of dumbass or evil or shifty or shady, take your pick. THIS link YOU provided is a PERFECT illustration and is the "drop the mike" moment for me re: the BHG legacy media & you all who actually believe that you're getting an unbiased viewpoint & you know why?...

Because Ted Nugent did NOT, as the bogus headline implies, say WE ought to tone down the rhetoric in a lecturing & hypocritical manner, but instead, during a live radio interview that anyone can listen to if they want including WaOnionPo, he said "EYE am going to tone down MY rhetoric, EYE have talked with MY wife & SHE has told ME that EYE have gone way too far sometimes and EYE am going to STOP contributing to the disunity" etc etc. Conservative....taking responsibility for behavior & correcting when correcting is needed.

You handed me a smoking gun on the BHG's media Mikey, you lose....don't waste time defending them, they ain't worth it...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:42 pm

You could be right. Or maybe Ted peed his pants when he heard that a liberal followed his advice. Who knows.
Mike Tomlin

PreviousNext

Return to Politics