DJT...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: DJT...

Postby hawksfan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:58 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:Okay, all this time I thought that conservatives believed in consequences for actions and empowering corporations with free speech. Go figure.

Enlighten me...how are the jackels at CNN in position to a) meat out "justice" because the guy made a funny meme making fun of THEM & b) there are no free speech issues here other than CNN BHG's denying the meme guy his 1A rights by making him choose between having his life blown up or shutting up...? Lay it on me...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:17 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:Okay, all this time I thought that conservatives believed in consequences for actions and empowering corporations with free speech. Go figure.

Enlighten me...how are the jackels at CNN in position to a) meat out "justice" because the guy made a funny meme making fun of THEM & b) there are no free speech issues here other than CNN BHG's denying the meme guy his 1A rights by making him choose between having his life blown up or shutting up...? Lay it on me...

He is part of an internet sub-culture that spreads hate and violence under the cloak of anonymity. Go check out the forums he frequented, I did. It is horrible stuff. They react to criticism from people who have the courage to use their real names with death threats and other forms of violence. This punk created much more than that stupid video.

At least the morons who destroy free speech on college campuses do it in person. What they share in common with these anonymous keyboard losers is the complete inability to recognize that free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.

And I own my small role in anonymous online posting. I contain it to here for politics because I know that only you and a couple of others actually read it. But when you create something that the President tweets you can kiss your privacy goodbye. CNN didn't compromise his privacy, Trump did.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:16 am

The problem is....CNN's crack investigators knew NONE of what you wrote above when they decided to go after him. They went after him because he made fun of THEM, NOT because he's otherwise a troll. Do you think you or I would have been given more deference from them had one of us been the original meme poster? Or would they have attempted to strong arm us as well....for the sin of exposing them for the intolerant humorless clowns they are?

http://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:27 am

hawksfan wrote:The problem is....CNN's crack investigators knew NONE of what you wrote above when they decided to go after him. They went after him because he made fun of THEM, NOT because he's otherwise a troll. Do you think you or I would have been given more deference from them had one of us been the original meme poster? Or would they have attempted to strong arm us as well....for the sin of exposing them for the intolerant humorless clowns they are?

Again... sigh... if the President tweets a stupid video that you make you are going to be part of the news. CNN didn't go after this clown until that happened. Jesse Waters made his bone at Fox through ambush interviews of ordinary people who got caught up in some story that Fox thought would generate ratings. This stuff has been going on for years.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:The problem is....CNN's crack investigators knew NONE of what you wrote above when they decided to go after him. They went after him because he made fun of THEM, NOT because he's otherwise a troll. Do you think you or I would have been given more deference from them had one of us been the original meme poster? Or would they have attempted to strong arm us as well....for the sin of exposing them for the intolerant humorless clowns they are?

Again... sigh... if the President tweets a stupid video that you make you are going to be part of the news. CNN didn't go after this clown until that happened. Jesse Waters made his bone at Fox through ambush interviews of ordinary people who got caught up in some story that Fox thought would generate ratings. This stuff has been going on for years.

Then CNN's Inspector Gadgets, upon discovery of this vipers nest of anti semites on Reddit, was obligated to track down the names of every single one of the participants & expose them all to the light of day. But no....the BHG crew of FNN sleuths considered their fragile feathers sufficiently unruffled after beating a confession, an apology and a promise to never stray afield of FNN's social magna carta again...with the threat left over ONE guy's head. FNN somehow has the moral highground here? Please....

Bonus thought....isn't it interesting that Linda Sarsour....convicted terrorist, sharia adherent, loud proponent of FGM (an ancient rite more mysoginistic than anything else I can imagine) and VICIOUS anti-semite is in the process of being turned into a progressive feminist icon with assistance from the Cartoon News Network....BUT the meme guy anti semitism, confined, so far as we know, to anonymous reddit posts, is condemned by those very same people? Howdahell do the progressives keep it all straight? "Sarsour....hates Jews, but its ok, meme guy hates Jews but its not ok..." :shock:

#CNNisHitler
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:30 pm

Shapiro has been grading Trumpy from day #1.....he is an honest, conservative man....who has been #NeverTrump since about March, 2016.... (quit Breitbart over it as a matter of fact). I'll stand with this week's grade as well as the cumulative totals....

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18378/gra ... en-shapiro
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:05 am

hawksfan wrote:Shapiro has been grading Trumpy from day #1.....he is an honest, conservative man....who has been #NeverTrump since about March, 2016.... (quit Breitbart over it as a matter of fact). I'll stand with this week's grade as well as the cumulative totals....

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18378/gra ... en-shapiro

I agree, he had a good week.
Mike Tomlin

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:06 am

Predictably he screwed it all up via Twitter in less than 48 hours: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/0 ... rts-240340

Mike Tomlin

Previous

Return to Politics