DJT...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

DJT...

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:20 am

Victor Davis Hanson defines the Trumpy "camps"...

I'm in #4...

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... it-country
hawksfan

Re: DJT...

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:53 am

F Trump, and double-F Sessions: http://thebdnbuzz.bangordailynews.com/2 ... iend-says/

I know people who have had great pain reduction through medical marijuana. Despite what Sessions claims medical marijuana does not increase drug violence. It certainly contributes far less to the addiction epidemic than the legal opioids that big pharma throws around like candy.

Smaller government my ass.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:F Trump, and double-F Sessions: http://thebdnbuzz.bangordailynews.com/2 ... iend-says/

I know people who have had great pain reduction through medical marijuana. Despite what Sessions claims medical marijuana does not increase drug violence. It certainly contributes far less to the addiction epidemic than the legal opioids that big pharma throws around like candy.

Smaller government my ass.

Did you read his actual letter? Or did you just run with the headline? He doesn't want to be prohibited from prosecuting CRIMINAL ENTERPRISES that use the law's obvious good intent as a shield. There has to be a way for severly ill people to benefit without enabling criminals.

Also, again from the letter, re: drug violence....it is obvious it was being discussed in it's totality. To include the opioids you referenced....but if you have criminal enterprises who's raison d'terre is sell drugs it is beyond dispute that violence will follow...weed to fentanyl & everything in between...drug criminals & violence are like beer & pretzels...natural fit.

AG Sessions did NOT contend that legitimate medical marijuana outlets & patients in need cause drug violence.
Come on man...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:41 pm

We have an addiction crisis in Maine in large part because of legal and often unnecessary opioid prescriptions. Lobster men, carpenters, and high school athletes were given drugs that are proven gateways to heroin. Why isn't Sessions trying to prosecute those responsible? They've done infinitely more harm than medical marijuana providers.

And why flex federal muscle at the expense of state rights in response to a barely existent criminal connection to legal pot? Because big pharmaceutical fills the swamp that little Donnie will never drain.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:13 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:We have an addiction crisis in Maine in large part because of legal and often unnecessary opioid prescriptions. Lobster men, carpenters, and high school athletes were given drugs that are proven gateways to heroin. Why isn't Sessions trying to prosecute those responsible? They've done infinitely more harm than medical marijuana providers.

And why flex federal muscle at the expense of state rights in response to a barely existent criminal connection to legal pot? Because big pharmaceutical fills the swamp that little Donnie will never drain.

The dots you're conecting show lines that reveal intricately shaped pretzels.

In my view there should be zero tolerance for proven criminals shielded from prosecution by otherwise benevolent laws. I otherwise agree with your first paragraph.....however, you blame big pharma whereas I blame the doctors. For chrissakes the VA prescribes opioids for soldiers with PTSD!

Anyway....any thoughts on VDH's essay from the original post...?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:06 am

The war on drugs is a perfect example of a huge government approach to a problem, and it failed. Sessions wants to rev it up again. He testified yesterday that he's never been briefed on Russian hacking, but apparently he's had a few meetings about the grave danger of medical marijuana. I guess Putin hates weed.

As far as the article, Trump has done more to hurt his administration than anyone. He's a moron.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:59 pm

TDS...pretty pathetic....

Max out the outrage all day, every day and, well....here we are aren't we...?

I wonder if LMan, P79 & MJ are hiding under the same rock...?

And you people mock me for correctly identifying the MSM as what they are...black hearted ghouls....wake the f**k up...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:59 am

hawksfan wrote:TDS...pretty pathetic....

And you people mock me for correctly identifying the MSM as what they are...black hearted ghouls....wake the f**k up...

Why would anyone hide under a rock? A nut with a gun is a nut with a gun. Has Alex Jones checked in yet? Will he claim that this was a government plot like he did about Sandyhook?
Trump gave Infowars WH press credentials.

Did that loser yesterday represent liberals, gun owners, or was he just a pathetic nut job?

Moderates never pull this stuff.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:35 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:TDS...pretty pathetic....

Why would anyone hide under a rock? A nut with a gun is a nut with a gun. Has Alex Jones checked in yet? Will he claim that this was a government plot like he did about Sandyhook?
Trump gave Infowars WH press credentials.

Did that loser yesterday represent liberals, gun owners, or was he just a pathetic nut job?

Moderates never pull this stuff.

Nor do conservatives...

A pathetic loser LEFTIST nut job...driven over the edge by the black hearted ghouls. And the black hearted ghouls carry on with their mission to normalize progressive political violence in pursuit of their ends. More & worse is coming....of that you can be sure....
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:27 am

Mike Tomlin

Next

Return to Politics