Obama breaks tradition with statement on Paris climate deal

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Obama breaks tradition with statement on Paris climate deal

Postby DickPhillips » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:39 pm

DickPhillips

Re: Obama breaks tradition with statement on Paris climate d

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:19 pm

This is shocking, especially given how many traditions and protocols that this administration has followed. #SAD
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:03 pm

"I believe that the United States should lead from the FRONT of the pack...."....Barack Obama....

Um, huh...? :shock:

Coulda sworn that "lead from behind" was the smartest, most adroit, unquestionably brilliant use of America's power & influence....did I dream that? That did actually happen, right?

Assuming I haven't misremembered that long national nightmare,well then...who cares what BHO says now...? He had his time & his popping off now just exposes him as someone who suffers the same malady that afflicts HRC...a pathetic, #SAD!, inability to exit the stage with grace and class. He deserves our pity and, perhaps, our sympathy but nothing else....
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:00 pm

hawksfan wrote:"I believe that the United States should lead from the FRONT of the pack...."....Barack Obama....

Coulda sworn that "lead from behind" was the smartest, most adroit, unquestionably brilliant use of America's power & influence....did I dream that? That did actually happen, right?

Assuming I haven't misremembered that long national nightmare,well then...who cares what BHO says now...? He had his time & his popping off now just exposes him as someone who suffers the same malady that afflicts HRC...a pathetic, #SAD!, inability to exit the stage with grace and class. He deserves our pity and, perhaps, our sympathy but nothing else....

Obama isn't running the country, neither is Hillary. The GOP controls the government now. If I were a Republican I guess i'd rather complain about the past, the media, the deep state, unicorns or anything instead of the reality that is Trump.
Mike Tomlin

Postby mainejeff » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:06 pm

Can't imagine a President breaking with tradition! :o
mainejeff

Postby mainejeff » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:09 pm

hawksfan wrote:Assuming I haven't misremembered that long national nightmare...

As opposed to that short & current national nightmare?....

And what exactly made it a "long national nightmare".....besides the voices in your head???
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:39 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:"I believe that the United States should lead from the FRONT of the pack...."....Barack Obama....

Obama isn't running the country, neither is Hillary. The GOP controls the government now. If I were a Republican I guess i'd rather complain about the past, the media, the deep state, unicorns or anything instead of the reality that is Trump.

Read the title of the thread Mikey...AND the link....and then re-read my post. You're right... neither BHO nor HRC are running the country.....praise hay-seuss & all else thats holy that those two incompetents have been rejected & banished to the woodshed of medocrity they've so richly earned!....your mini screed would've been appropriate in the Tolstoy-esque 59 page Russian nonsense...this thread is about OBAMA & I responded to THAT...give it a rest would ya please? Or does TDS requires unrhinking opposition...no matter the context? Trumpy did the right thing bailing on that bullsh** Paris Accord & you know it....Obama did the wrong thing by attacking his successor over it and you know it....forgawdsakes enough already!
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:51 pm

mainejeff wrote:
hawksfan wrote:Assuming I haven't misremembered that long national nightmare...

As opposed to that short & current national nightmare?....

And what exactly made it a "long national nightmare".....besides the voices in your head???

You've asked that question before & I've answered you....so I'll not go down that rabbit hole again. Go ahead MJ, provide a list of BHO "accomplishments" that resulted in a stronger, more secure, more affluent America? I'd be happy to engaged on the topic...

Wait though...we may need Mikey's #...somebody may need to get his approval....is it ok to talk about anything at all besides Trumpy bashing all day, all the time, no matter what, no matter the context...?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:21 am

Lighten up, it's not like Obama's TDS is so bad that he's demanding a birth certificate. And despite his many flaws he never tried to defeat terrorism with tweets. ISIS must be shaking in their sandals this morning :roll:
Mike Tomlin

Postby thedude » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:29 am

How did Obama make us less safe?
thedude

Next

Return to Politics