A successful Governor...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

A successful Governor...

Postby hawksfan » Sat May 20, 2017 7:25 pm

At the very least in pursuit of correcting the abuse previously allowed within & under the umbrella of "welfare benefits"...

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... del-nation
hawksfan

Re: A successful Governor...

Postby mainejeff » Sun May 21, 2017 7:05 am

A very unsuccessful Governor who has delivered next to nothing to this state except for embarrassment and empty promises. Can't wait for him to move back to Florida. I hope the first thing that the next governor does is take that stupid "Open for Business" sign down! Talk is cheap...... :roll:
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Sun May 21, 2017 6:10 pm

mainejeff wrote:A very unsuccessful Governor who has delivered next to nothing to this state except for embarrassment and empty promises. Can't wait for him to move back to Florida. I hope the first thing that the next governor does is take that stupid "Open for Business" sign down! Talk is cheap...... :roll:

Did you read the article? What about the success regarding demanding accountability under the "welfare umbrella" & reducing the number of people dependant on the government teat?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 am

LePage deserves some credit. However he could have accomplished much more if he managed his anger more effectively. It would be great if the right could produce a leader with thick skin. I'm sick of the snowflakes.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Mon May 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:LePage deserves some credit. However he could have accomplished much more if he managed his anger more effectively. It would be great if the right could produce a leader with thick skin. I'm sick of the snowflakes.

So the junior Senator from Texas has your vote then...?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon May 22, 2017 4:42 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:LePage deserves some credit. However he could have accomplished much more if he managed his anger more effectively. It would be great if the right could produce a leader with thick skin. I'm sick of the snowflakes.

So the junior Senator from Texas has your vote then...?

He would, except that my President told me that his dad helped kill JFK and that his wife is a pig.
Mike Tomlin

Return to Politics