Tonight on Fox!

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Tonight on Fox!

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:35 am

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/p ... ump-236511

Trump doesn't have the guts to confront Ryan directly, so he has a retired Judge turned pundit do it for him. This less than a week after Fox suspended another Judge/pundit for spreading fake Trump news: http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/fox-new ... 202012803/

Maybe the media is biased. Or maybe Judge Pirro was cranky because she was bleeding out of... never mind.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2473
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Tonight on Fox!

Postby hawksfan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:10 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/priebus-pirro-ryan-trump-236511

Trump doesn't have the guts to confront Ryan directly, so he has a retired Judge turned pundit do it for him. This less than a week after Fox suspended another Judge/pundit for spreading fake Trump news: http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/fox-new ... 202012803/

Maybe the media is biased. Or maybe Judge Pirro was cranky because she was bleeding out of... never mind.


$20T in debt = 75% of GDP, headed to 141% by 2046, $80T in unfunded entitlements, a government induced implosion of health insurance, Obama led disintegration of race relations, a gutted military, damn close to 33% of the population does NOT work, the VA in a total shambles, political dialogue devolved into internecine warfare...

But yes, by all means...lets get OUTRAGED because a washed up judge says mean things about SOH & whether the President should have said himself or not based on the haters deciding that in THIS instance THEY WANT him to tweet some inanity about SOH after excoriating him for his dumbass tweets for the better part of two years. Jesus wept &...

Good grief...normally you have much, much better game than this balderdash Mikey....
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Tonight on Fox!

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:24 pm

Obama led the disintegration of race relations? First of all that's wrong, second of all you're throwing around the race card like a liberal. Do you need a safe space?

All that debt belongs to Republicans and Democrats. Nothing that Trump has done or proposed will do anything but add to it. The failure (AFTER 7 YEARS OF PROMISES) to repeal and replace will make it much worse. They own it now.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2473
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Tonight on Fox!

Postby Pirates79 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:26 pm

"Obama led disintegration of race relations"?

Guess that makes you a racist Squawk.

Or just a guy full of shoot.
Pirates79
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: Tonight on Fox!

Postby mainejeff » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:36 pm

I knew hawksfan wouldn't be able to respond without an Obama dIg. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way.....this $30 million per month bill to keep the MIA "First Lady" safe in her NYC gold tower is getting old. :roll:
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 17957
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: Tonight on Fox!

Postby hawksfan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:15 am

Mikey & Sid....ok, take Obama out of it. Race relations are in the toilet...surely the two you would agree on that, yes? If "no", what brings you to the conclusion that all is well in that regard? (The OBVIOUS, CLEAR point I was making was all that is NOT well is FAR more important than working hard to trash Trumpy)...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Tonight on Fox!

Postby hawksfan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:17 am

mainejeff wrote:I knew hawksfan wouldn't be able to respond without an Obama dIg. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way.....this $30 million per month bill to keep the MIA "First Lady" safe in her NYC gold tower is getting old. :roll:


The kid will be finishing up with school soon...then they'll move to DC...& just to aggravate you on this pet issue of yours, MAR-A-LARGO! :lol:
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Tonight on Fox!

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:16 am

hawksfan wrote:Mikey & Sid....ok, take Obama out of it. Race relations are in the toilet...surely the two you would agree on that, yes? If "no", what brings you to the conclusion that all is well in that regard? (The OBVIOUS, CLEAR point I was making was all that is NOT well is FAR more important than working hard to trash Trumpy)...


That's not true. Race relations are better now than they have ever been in this country. We still have work to do, but you're comparing the current racial climate with a utopian fantasy that never existed.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2473
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Tonight on Fox!

Postby mainejeff » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:04 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:Mikey & Sid....ok, take Obama out of it. Race relations are in the toilet...surely the two you would agree on that, yes? If "no", what brings you to the conclusion that all is well in that regard? (The OBVIOUS, CLEAR point I was making was all that is NOT well is FAR more important than working hard to trash Trumpy)...


That's not true. Race relations are better now than they have ever been in this country. We still have work to do, but you're comparing the current racial climate with a utopian fantasy that never existed.


Agreed!
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 17957
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: Tonight on Fox!

Postby hawksfan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:35 pm

I must've misinterpreted all those riots, all those BLM (hate group) protests calling for murdering cops, Dylan Roof(SC), all that flag burning in the Southwest, the continued resurrection of the (New) Black Panthers, the reprobates that call themselves the "alt-right"...

Are things better than, I don't know, say, 1967 (50 years)?....sure thing. Are they better than 1992(25 years)? No way & not in the same galaxy of "better than they've ever been"....
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Next

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests