TrumpCare

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: TrumpCare

Postby hawksfan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:22 pm

mainejeff wrote:TrumpCare bill has been pulled and will not be voted on.

Republicans blaming Obama & Democrats on its failure. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is absolutely 100% false MJ...the only "blame" placed on the D's by the R's was reminding everyone that the D's own OCare...lock, stock & barrel...
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Lwyrup wrote:What we have now is Trumpcare as Trump removed the mandate so it has become Trumpcare !

The f**ck it is LMan...nice try though...

(Why fear your god-king's greatest "achievment"...?)
Last edited by hawksfan on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Pirates79 wrote:The Freedom Caucus controls the GOP. Why are the moderate GOPers so afraid of these 30 jack asses?

Conservatives think for themselves, contrary to the social progressive democrats who get their orders & fall into line, bray "baaaaa!" & resolutely march off the cliff...

Whats the problem? You should be thrilled...your god-king's greatest "achievement" lives a while longer..
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Even in a post-truth era there is no possible positive spin for the GOP today. They have won congressional, state, and then executive control in the three elections since the passage of the ACA. They've had seven years to create an alternative, they didn't. And now while they hold power their publicity expressed solution is to allow Americans to suffer as the ACA fails.

Pathetic.
Mike Tomlin

Postby mainejeff » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:56 pm

hawksfan wrote:

That is absolutely 100% false MJ...the only "blame" placed on the D's by the R's was reminding everyone that the D's own OCare...lock, stock & barrel...

Wrong! I watched the fuckin Trump presser afterward. He blamed Democrats....period. Sorry your Baby King disappointed you! You LOSE!
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:09 am

mainejeff wrote:
hawksfan wrote:

Wrong! I watched the fuckin Trump presser afterward. He blamed Democrats....period. Sorry your Baby King disappointed you! You LOSE!
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:18 am

mainejeff wrote:
hawksfan wrote:

Ok...I think we're splitting hairs...what he said was "we didn't have any support from" the Democrats. You interpret that as blaming them...I interpret that as a back handed slap to the Freedom Caucus...with a decisive majority the R's shouldn't have needed the Democrats.

The fact that he barely paused before continuing on that the Democrats 100% own OCare I believe lends credence to my view...but MJ I could defend your view in a debate class...
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:26 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:Even in a post-truth era there is no possible positive spin for the GOP today. They have won congressional, state, and then executive control in the three elections since the passage of the ACA. They've had seven years to create an alternative, they didn't. And now while they hold power their publicity expressed solution is to allow Americans to suffer as the ACA fails.

Pathetic.

Agreed....except...the bill was sh**....& it didn't pass. That IS a positive....a pyrric victory where the freedom caucus saved the DC Weaklings & Mushy Moderate Ptackys from themselves & leaving the door open for a REAL repeal of OCare & a turn towards a market based solution that will get the GUVMINT the hell OUT of healthcare.

But still....your overall point...we share adjacent chairs in the same choir...
Last edited by hawksfan on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:32 am

The bottom line is that the GOP failed to deliver, period. No one represents them better than Finger in the Wind Poliquin, who never said if he supported the AHCA. You have to be a coward or a cry baby to avoid being labeled as a RHINO.
Mike Tomlin

Postby Pirates79 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:43 am

Pretty brutal piece from the editorial board of the NYT about Paul Ryan.
Pirates79

PreviousNext

Return to Politics