Resign or Impeached

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Resign or Impeached

Postby Lwyrup » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:07 pm

I was in Melbourne Australia in the early seventies and they had a bridge under construction. In Australia , like Great Briton you can find a bookie that will take a bet on anything . In this case the pool was a bet on when the bridge would be completed and the time ran out on the pool , so they started another pool on the bridges completion date.

So in this case I'm sure that you could go to Australia or GB and get a bet on when Trump will be out of office before the end of his term and why.

Trump is going to get tired of this lark that he is on. He only wanted to get the job but not do the job . To do the job is work and most people don't like him .

I'm betting my money that he Quits yes it's called quitting . I'm just wondering what odds a bookie would give me where it is legal to place such a bet.
Lwyrup

Re: Resign or Impeached

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:32 am

Next week will be a big test. If Trumpcare doesn't pass and he's got an approval rating in the low thirties he'll be in trouble. Maybe he'll just be a one term, weak, and ineffective president. The right should worry more about Trump than anyone.
Mike Tomlin

Return to Politics