FISA Court & wiretaps?

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby hawksfan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:59 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:So I just saw Devin Nunes on TV with Chris Wallace...he said 3 things...1)there is NO evidence that there was surveillance of the Tower with the purpose of monitoring Trumpy, his associates or the campaign in general, 2) there is NO evidence of ANY collusion whatsoever between Trumpy, his associates, or the campaign with the purpose of influencing the outcome of the election....so there it is...it is over, period, anyone who continues it in any way is on a fools errand in search of another dead horse to beat....as I said all along...you get BOTH or you get NEITHER...

....and 3) they have reams of evidence of broken laws regarding all the leaking that has gone on, especially insofar as Mike Flynn goes...likely by former BHO Administration officials...they need to be found & prosecuted...THAT is the investigation that needs to commence forthwith! First up to be compelled to testify should be Loretta "we need more blood & violence in the streets" Lynch...watching a former Attorney General plead the 5th will be earth shaking

The "Russia hacked the election/Trumpy-Russo collusion" meme is dead, over, finis, sayanora, buh-bye, don't let the door hit ya on the a** on the way out the door...OVER....

You wish. Putin led an effort to disrupt the election, Trump has never criticized him, Manafort and Flynn were on Putin's payroll, and Trump is up to his bright orange neck in Russian debt. And this hasn't even started to unfold. The GOP has embraced our enemies.

Horse hockey...let me guess...you plan for any modern day Inquisition of this debunked meme to continue until at least 19 Jan '21...? Or...horrors!...19 Jan '25...?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Mike Tomlin

Postby Lwyrup » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Still far more questions to be answered than have been answered !

I thought we were concerned about the last election but Rodgers said "elections" not election !!!
Lwyrup

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Lwyrup wrote:Still far more questions to be answered than have been answered !

I thought we were concerned about the last election but Rodgers said "elections" not election !!!

We know that Trump lied about being wiretapped.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Well you can now rest easy...all high level investigative and/or intelligence officials have emphatically, unequivocally confirmed that the Russians did NOT succeed in changing and/or altering a single vote...not one.

Phew! Glad thats over, finally!...
hawksfan

Postby Lwyrup » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Sorry but fact check

They were talking about the voting machines in around six states only
Lwyrup

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:28 pm

hawksfan wrote:

Well you can now rest easy...all high level investigative and/or intelligence officials have emphatically, unequivocally confirmed that the Russians did NOT succeed in changing and/or altering a single vote...not one.

Phew! Glad thats over, finally!...

But they won't say that Trump isn't a pathological liar and that he isn't so far into debt to Russians that it influenced who he hired within his campaign and administration. In fact they all seem quite open to those possibilities. Russia didn't determine the outcome of the election, that's a fact. They tried to disrupt the election, that's a fact. Obama didn't order surveillance of Trump, that's a fact.

Trump has never spoken critically of Putin on the record, that's a fact. Putin is an active enemy of freedom, that's a fact. Trump has an extensive history of financial investments with Russians who answer to Putin, that's a fact. Trump.refuses to disclose his debt to those Russians, that's a fact.

The only question is why on earth would you place any faith in Trump?
Mike Tomlin

Postby mainejeff » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Good question Mike.

I can't/won't answer for hawksfan, but it sure seems like there is such a deep rooted hatred for Hillary and/or Democrats that in the minds of many supporters of the current Administration....that hatred trumps (no pun intended) the quest for truth. In addition, the Republican party agenda has become more important than the overall health & well-being of our country. I blame much of this on Fox News. I know that sounds like typical "liberal" talking points....but I honestly believe that. I see it in my own family!
mainejeff

Postby Pirates79 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Irrational fear?
Pirates79

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:13 am

Comey provided Congress with a classified briefing and so far the Republican Congressional defense of Trump has been the sound of crickets. You can't risk defending a guy who is very likely to tweet something like Obama ordered Sasquatch and the ghost of Cruz's father to spy on him. Plus plenty of them are too busy trying to defeat Trumpcare.
Mike Tomlin

PreviousNext

Return to Politics