FISA Court & wiretaps?

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby hawksfan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:32 am

Lwyrup wrote:Sorry but fact check

They were talking about the voting machines in around six states only


Not o e single vote LawMan...HRC lost because..she was a DREADFUL & fatally entitled candidate..that simple..
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby hawksfan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:38 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:
Lwyrup wrote:Still far more questions to be answered than have been answered !

I thought we were concerned about the last election but Rodgers said "elections" not election !!!


Well you can now rest easy...all high level investigative and/or intelligence officials have emphatically, unequivocally confirmed that the Russians did NOT succeed in changing and/or altering a single vote...not one.

Phew! Glad thats over, finally!...


But they won't say that Trump isn't a pathological liar and that he isn't so far into debt to Russians that it influenced who he hired within his campaign and administration. In fact they all seem quite open to those possibilities. Russia didn't determine the outcome of the election, that's a fact. They tried to disrupt the election, that's a fact. Obama didn't order surveillance of Trump, that's a fact.

Trump has never spoken critically of Putin on the record, that's a fact. Putin is an active enemy of freedom, that's a fact. Trump has an extensive history of financial investments with Russians who answer to Putin, that's a fact. Trump.refuses to disclose his debt to those Russians, that's a fact.

The only question is why on earth would you place any faith in Trump?


Who said I had "faith"? All I have ever said is I had hope...not a single thing you wrote above changes the simple fact tne Russia meme is dead and over...it is EXHAUSTED...because theres nothing there to get him on. He's going to serve his full term...deal with it. Spend your energy in finding a coherent Democrat (good luck widdat) to beat him in '20 or a more responsible Republican to primary him out of the job.
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby hawksfan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:46 am

mainejeff wrote:Good question Mike.

I can't/won't answer for hawksfan, but it sure seems like there is such a deep rooted hatred for Hillary and/or Democrats that in the minds of many supporters of the current Administration....that hatred trumps (no pun intended) the quest for truth. In addition, the Republican party agenda has become more important than the overall health & well-being of our country. I blame much of this on Fox News. I know that sounds like typical "liberal" talking points....but I honestly believe that. I see it in my own family!


The Fox News fixation is so weak...you sure as hell talk about it on MBR more than I watch it. The problem with libs such as yourself MJ...is that you believe that people who oppose you are too stupid to think for themselves. That mindset is pretensious, pompous, snobbish and elitist. It is attitudes such as yours that dominate the discourse from the left and is that attitude that is the bedrock of the unbridgable divide we currently have. It is that attitude that provides fertile ground for the P79's of the world to really believe that as Bernie does ...Socialism...because Socialism is easily paid by the amorphous "rich"...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby mainejeff » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:17 am

hawksfan wrote: That mindset is pretensious, pompous, snobbish and elitist.


Thank god that O'Reilly, Hannity & Carlson aren't any of these!.... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :|

Incidentally....those are the 3 highest rated shows where the Deplorables get their "news" from. :oops: :roll:
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 18030
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby Lwyrup » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:35 am

Looks like Sonny Perdue is going to fit rite in with the Trump administration as he has ethics concerns in his past
Lwyrup
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:44 am

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby Lwyrup » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:45 am

As of 10:30 the vote count of Rep against the health care bill in 30, isn't this vote count going the wrong way.

Why haven't we heard from our esteemed rep Mr Poliquin, as to how many of his constitutients that he's going take their health care away from.
He's hoping he's still there when the Wall St dereg. Vote comes up so he can give his friends some money and buy himself a job when he gets kicked to the curb in 2018 for voting for the health care bill!
Lwyrup
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:44 am

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby hawksfan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:14 pm

mainejeff wrote:
hawksfan wrote: That mindset is pretensious, pompous, snobbish and elitist.


Thank god that O'Reilly, Hannity & Carlson aren't any of these!.... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :|

Incidentally....those are the 3 highest rated shows where the Deplorables get their "news" from. :oops: :roll:


You say "deplorables"...I say "normals"...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby Lwyrup » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:29 pm

If we don't use Fox then who should we use?
Breitbart?
Or
The National Enquirer ?

Or the best one is the The World News Daily !,,,

No we can't because then we be arrested for using The Donald's classified Sources !
Lwyrup
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:44 am

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby Lwyrup » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Leaks,leaks,and more leaks those nasty Obama hold overs .
So Nunes goes to the White House property (Why isn't that the White House?) and gets the info which he later returns to the White House Property and sets up a meeting with the Pres.
So why did he stop to talk to Ryan and hold a presser?
This smells to high heaven!
Why isn't the fake news White House calling this out for what it is a set up to mess with the investigation?
Nunes should be done at the least but we should get an independent investigation of this situation of lies and coverup coming from the Property of the White House!
Lwyrup
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:44 am

Re: FISA Court & wiretaps?

Postby hawksfan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:59 pm

Lwyrup wrote:Leaks,leaks,and more leaks those nasty Obama hold overs .
So Nunes goes to the White House property (Why isn't that the White House?) and gets the info which he later returns to the White House Property and sets up a meeting with the Pres.
So why did he stop to talk to Ryan and hold a presser?
This smells to high heaven!
Why isn't the fake news White House calling this out for what it is a set up to mess with the investigation?
Nunes should be done at the least but we should get an independent investigation of this situation of lies and coverup coming from the Property of the White House!


The russia meme is over...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests