How come

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

How come

Postby thedude » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:26 am

Private e-mail servers only matter when Hillary Clinton uses them? Thoughts?

-the dude

PS I don't really like HRC, just dislike hypocrisy more.
thedude

Re: How come

Postby Lwyrup » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:24 am

Are we talking about Pences email servers which were hacked?
Or just the Demos?
Lwyrup

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:32 pm

Hillary's emails revealed some pretty sinister connections between her role as Secretary and the Clinton Foundation. The fact that the Russians got so much information is a clear indication that she made a huge mistake. They might have Pence's emails too, but releasing a message about the butter churning controversy at the Indiana state fair won't really have the same impact.

On the other hand maybe they'll find something like "okay, I'll take the VP spot as long as you promise me that we'll run that moron out of town within three months so I can become President."
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:40 pm

thedude wrote:Private e-mail servers only matter when Hillary Clinton uses them? Thoughts?

-the dude

PS I don't really like HRC, just dislike hypocrisy more.

Easy enough dude...

The private email AOL ACCOUNT Pence used was 1) not illegal in Indiana, 2) Pence did not lie about it, 3) Pence, upon resigning his office, turned everything over to Indiana for archiving per Indiana law & 4) finally Pence did not allow national security secrets to be stolen by Russia/China/Iran and so on.

The private email SERVER system HRC set up was 1) illegal, 2) HRC lied repeatedly & in ever increasingly creative ways, 3) upon separation HRC STOLE government property by not turning the SERVER over & when confronted on her malfeasance promptly erased 33+k emails to shield her pay for play CCFF scam & 4) finally HRC allowed highly classified information to be hacked & stolen by Russia/China/Iran and so on.

The only hypocrisy would involve somehow equating even the slightest, most remote similarity between the two scenarios...
hawksfan

Return to Politics