Check this Jeffie

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Check this Jeffie

Postby driveandive » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:00 am

Pirates79 wrote:Breitbart promotes bigotry. Spin that as much as you want DD.


No spin required, I'm stating fact, you're stating opinion. MSNBC promotes bigotry, that is my opinion.
User avatar
driveandive
 
Posts: 2726
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: Check this Jeffie

Postby hawksfan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Pirates79 wrote:Breitbart promotes bigotry. Spin that as much as you want DD.


Ok...so we have the parameters of the debate set. Anything said or done by an individual, group, a website...anything, if an individual person then references that entity...they then own, no matter how far removed or how ridiculous the charge, all of "it" and are subject to broad generalizations as to their character and basic personal makeup...do I have that right Sid...? Ok good...so...

The Democrats... (YOU'RE party of abortion as birth control & booing God...you...P79...personally own those things...) are about to elect Keith Ellison as the DNC Chair. Keith Ellison...a sharia compliant muslim...a race hustling african muslim american...DNC chair. Wow...Keith Ellison...as a sharia compliant muslim...HATES...women, LGBT people, white people, Christians, Jews & on and on...to top that off...he's a 9/11 truther to boot. So Sid...you own all those things. You shed crocodile tears of aleged Breitbart bigotry...but embrace a reprobate who embodies bigotry as his life's driving philosophy. Cognitive dissonance much?

Geez is a white supremacist for linking an article (that had nothing to do with white supremacy) from a site that has gone too far on some rare occasions.....you are Democrat thru & thru Sid...so ipso facto...you own ALL of Keith Ellison's vile & HATE driven life philosophy...fair enough...?
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Check this Jeffie

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:48 am

I watched a little Morning Joe the other day. I had to change the channel when Al Sharpton was brought in to talk about the rise in ant-semitism under Trunp. Al literally has blood on his hands.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2526
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Check this Jeffie

Postby Pirates79 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:55 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Pirates79 wrote:Breitbart promotes bigotry. Spin that as much as you want DD.


Ok...so we have the parameters of the debate set. Anything said or done by an individual, group, a website...anything, if an individual person then references that entity...they then own, no matter how far removed or how ridiculous the charge, all of "it" and are subject to broad generalizations as to their character and basic personal makeup...do I have that right Sid...? Ok good...so...

The Democrats... (YOU'RE party of abortion as birth control & booing God...you...P79...personally own those things...) are about to elect Keith Ellison as the DNC Chair. Keith Ellison...a sharia compliant muslim...a race hustling african muslim american...DNC chair. Wow...Keith Ellison...as a sharia compliant muslim...HATES...women, LGBT people, white people, Christians, Jews & on and on...to top that off...he's a 9/11 truther to boot. So Sid...you own all those things. You shed crocodile tears of aleged Breitbart bigotry...but embrace a reprobate who embodies bigotry as his life's driving philosophy. Cognitive dissonance much?

Geez is a white supremacist for linking an article (that had nothing to do with white supremacy) from a site that has gone too far on some rare occasions.....you are Democrat thru & thru Sid...so ipso facto...you own ALL of Keith Ellison's vile & HATE driven life philosophy...fair enough...?


I have never cited Ellison on here so I own nothing of his. You're wrong, again. Ellison lost. I was for Peter Buttigieg.
Weak ass argument Squawk.
Pirates79
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: Check this Jeffie

Postby Pirates79 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Am interested to hear any comments from all the non bigoted types on Steve King's (R)Iowa tweet regarding "somebody else's babies,,".
Pirates79
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: Check this Jeffie

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:47 pm

Pirates79 wrote:Am interested to hear any comments from all the non bigoted types on Steve King's (R)Iowa tweet regarding "somebody else's babies,,".


I just filled my snowblower in preparation for the storm tomorrow. I had to put Stabil in the tank too so the ethanol in the gas wouldn't ruin the engine. I had to pay for the gas, the Stabil, and the corn that made the ethanol. When Steve King starts voting against corn subsidies that benefit his districts in Iowa, and do nothing else, I might listen to him preach conservatism. Until then he should STFU.

But I am grateful (and a little surprised) that LePage didn't say it.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2526
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Check this Jeffie

Postby hawksfan » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:51 am

Pirates79 wrote:Am interested to hear any comments from all the non bigoted types on Steve King's (R)Iowa tweet regarding "somebody else's babies,,".


I'd suggest Sid that you read the transcript of his interview with Chris Cuomo. Mensa Cuomo, being a racist, naturally tried to make it a "white" thing. Steve King, because he's not a racist, tried to explain that the issue we face is the pervasive problem of NON-ASSIMILATION of immigrants over the past 25 years. It used to be people emigrated to America because they wanted they and their descendants to be AMERICANS. To often now, people emigrate to America, sign up for the dole & dive into enclaves of "their" culture.

Assimilation is the word of the day....people who come here legally & set to becoming Americans while enriching our culture by melding theirs to ours is a great and unique American strength. People who come here....legally or illegally... with no intention of American-izing themselves and instead hide in enclaves of "their own" are a degradation of our society.

Read the Cuomo transcript...its safe as its CNN, right?..and then tell me you feel differently. I don't believe you will because its not a D or R thing, its an American thing...white, black, brown, yellow, straight, gay, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, non sharia Muslims and so on....we all bleed red, (white & blue)...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Check this Jeffie

Postby hawksfan » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:00 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:
Pirates79 wrote:Am interested to hear any comments from all the non bigoted types on Steve King's (R)Iowa tweet regarding "somebody else's babies,,".


I just filled my snowblower in preparation for the storm tomorrow. I had to put Stabil in the tank too so the ethanol in the gas wouldn't ruin the engine. I had to pay for the gas, the Stabil, and the corn that made the ethanol. When Steve King starts voting against corn subsidies that benefit his districts in Iowa, and do nothing else, I might listen to him preach conservatism. Until then he should STFU.

But I am grateful (and a little surprised) that LePage didn't say it.


So on this issue anyway...you musta loved Raphael Edward's stance on ethynol subsidies as he rolled to victory in Iowa..?
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Check this Jeffie

Postby mainejeff » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Love the Conferderate Flag that King keeps displayed on his desk. 3,000 Iowans died fighting the Confederates in the Civil War. Iowans must be proud!
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 18102
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: Check this Jeffie

Postby Pirates79 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:28 am

hawksfan wrote:
Pirates79 wrote:Am interested to hear any comments from all the non bigoted types on Steve King's (R)Iowa tweet regarding "somebody else's babies,,".


I'd suggest Sid that you read the transcript of his interview with Chris Cuomo. Mensa Cuomo, being a racist, naturally tried to make it a "white" thing. Steve King, because he's not a racist, tried to explain that the issue we face is the pervasive problem of NON-ASSIMILATION of immigrants over the past 25 years. It used to be people emigrated to America because they wanted they and their descendants to be AMERICANS. To often now, people emigrate to America, sign up for the dole & dive into enclaves of "their" culture.

Assimilation is the word of the day....people who come here legally & set to becoming Americans while enriching our culture by melding theirs to ours is a great and unique American strength. People who come here....legally or illegally... with no intention of American-izing themselves and instead hide in enclaves of "their own" are a degradation of our society.

Read the Cuomo transcript...its safe as its CNN, right?..and then tell me you feel differently. I don't believe you will because its not a D or R thing, its an American thing...white, black, brown, yellow, straight, gay, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, non sharia Muslims and so on....we all bleed red, (white & blue)...


The guy's a racist. Defend him all want. He's still a racist.
Pirates79
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 20 guests