Check this Jeffie

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Check this Jeffie

Postby geezil » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:40 pm

geezil

Re: Check this Jeffie

Postby Pirates79 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Geezer, so sorry to see Brietbart's senior executive editor had to resign over his support for pedophiles.You must be upset. My condolences to you and others who adhere to the white supremacist point of view.

Also, saw a great photo on-line this morning of Stephen Miller flashing the White Power hand sign during his Sunday talk show rounds last week. Nice to have some class back in the White House.

Hail to Trump. Make America White Again.
Pirates79

Postby driveandive » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:36 pm

geezil labeled a white supremacist without any evidence whatsoever. Fits right in with the link geezil supplied. Perfectly acceptable in their mindset.
driveandive

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:04 pm

geezil wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/02/22/brzezinski-controlling-what-people-think-is-our-job/

.........just like daddy

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/07 ... 9c3ce9.jpg

You could fit Morning Joe's audience into a mini-van and have enough room for a t-ball team. And I could break the internet if I tried to list all the lies broadcasted on Fox and Friends. The media is way too diverse to be one single source of misinformation. But the Trump administration...
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:46 pm

Pirates79 wrote:Geezer, so sorry to see Brietbart's senior executive editor had to resign over his support for pedophiles.You must be upset. My condolences to you and others who adhere to the white supremacist point of view.

Also, saw a great photo on-line this morning of Stephen Miller flashing the White Power hand sign during his Sunday talk show rounds last week. Nice to have some class back in the White House.

This is so weak, lame & tired...there really is only one appropriate rejoinder....

"Too often...we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought..." John F Kennedy
hawksfan

Postby Pirates79 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:13 pm

driveandive wrote:geezil labeled a white supremacist without any evidence whatsoever. Fits right in with the link geezil supplied. Perfectly acceptable in their mindset.

And who just put a label on me with no evidence what so ever?
Pirates79

Postby Pirates79 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:15 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
geezil wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/02/22/brzezinski-controlling-what-people-think-is-our-job/

.........just like daddy

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/07 ... 9c3ce9.jpg

You could fit Morning Joe's audience into a mini-van and have enough room for a t-ball team. And I could break the internet if I tried to list all the lies broadcasted on Fox and Friends. The media is way too diverse to be one single source of misinformation. But the Trump administration...

.......the Trump administration is the only source for the truth.
Pirates79

Postby Pirates79 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:28 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Pirates79 wrote:Geezer, so sorry to see Brietbart's senior executive editor had to resign over his support for pedophiles.You must be upset. My condolences to you and others who adhere to the white supremacist point of view.

This is so weak, lame & tired...there really is only one appropriate rejoinder....

"Too often...we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought..." John F Kennedy

Thanks for the elegant quote Squawk.

Here's mine..........Trumps' national security decisions "will not be question." Stephen Miller, Trump senior adviser and reportedly good college buddy of Richard Spencer, white supremacist.

Smells like fascism to me.

Viva la Trump.
Pirates79

Postby driveandive » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:35 pm

Pirates79 wrote:
driveandive wrote:geezil labeled a white supremacist without any evidence whatsoever. Fits right in with the link geezil supplied. Perfectly acceptable in their mindset.

And who just put a label on me with no evidence what so ever?

The evidence is you called geezil a white supremacist in direct words. Spin that fact all you want.
driveandive

Postby Pirates79 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:20 am

Breitbart promotes bigotry. Spin that as much as you want DD.
Pirates79

Next

Return to Politics