Clean Air and water

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Clean Air and water

Postby Lwyrup » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:00 am

Pruitt' s Attorney Generals Office required to release Emails related to discussions with protecting the environment.

There is nothing here yet! But Republicans had so much fun with emails that said nothing, but I've got believe that Pruitt's emails may be enlightening, considering Maine is down wind of the pollution and has the highest asthma rate in the country.

Oh, forgot Pruitt is up for a cabinet post , I forget what post that is, could someone tell me what that post is?

The vote is today on his nomination , could we see that being held up so The Donald and crew can read them all?
Lwyrup

Re: Clean Air and water

Postby Lwyrup » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:03 am

If Susan Collins doesn't stand up against this guy we should really rethink her longevity in office!
Lwyrup

Postby mainejeff » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:36 pm

Pruitt is a horrible choice for the EPA. Notice how most of these douches are from the South/Central part of the country? :roll:
mainejeff

Postby Lwyrup » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:59 pm

They couldn't wait until Tuesday to see what the emails said!
What they may say is pay for play. If I give you the regulations you want ,you give me money!!! Straight from the fossil fuel industries play book.
Lwyrup

Postby hawksfan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Hopefully Pruitt will preside over the dissolution of the extreme alt-left climate cult home office that is the EPA....
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:02 pm

Lwyrup wrote:If Susan Collins doesn't stand up against this guy we should really rethink her longevity in office!

Is she going to run for governor as a Democrat of a Republican...?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:35 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Lwyrup wrote:If Susan Collins doesn't stand up against this guy we should really rethink her longevity in office!

Or maybe as a rational person. That will give the far left and right a serious case of the vapors. But what have they done for us lately?
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:12 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:

Or maybe as a rational person. That will give the far left and right a serious case of the vapors. But what have they done for us lately?

Right...agreed. From a political perspective it is entirely "rational" to calculate your gubernatorial prospects and determine that in order to enhance said prospects in mostly blue Maine saying "no" to DeVos and Pruitt would be a wise decision. Best to minimize that both she & LePage share the same party affiliation...for now...
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:17 pm

Even crazy LePage realizes that #LyingTrump is downright nutty.
mainejeff

Next

Return to Politics