Isn't Awesome...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Isn't Awesome...

Postby hawksfan » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:07 pm

...that 1 judge in Seattle and 2 judges in San Francisco...all 3 being progressive social democrat judicial activists... have usurped presidential authority over national security & immigration? I'll be very curious to see what these 3 robed authoritarians, fresh from their coup d'tat, do about N. Korea, China, Russia, Cuba, Syria while they exercise their newly looted Politburo style authority over the security of our republic. That's where we are folks...& you leftys cheering this theft on? Remember this...they didn't steal TRUMP'S authority....they stole the PRESIDENT'S authority. Never again will a President control national security as it relates to immigration.

As an aside...nice spectacle/stunt by The Fake Indian, huh..? Curious how her new book went on sale 12 hours after she was "silenced"...makes ya laugh doesn't? How good these social democrats are at turning a big buck on the backs of the people they claim to champion...
hawksfan

Re: Isn't Awesome...

Postby Pirates79 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:09 pm

Keep squawking your "Hail to to the Furor" platform. It's called "checks and balances."

I bet Bannon is really pissed!
Pirates79

Postby Pirates79 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:18 pm

Also, while I'm here, just another f*ck up by this bungling administration. Can these guys do any right the first time. We're doomed.
Pirates79

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:03 am

I'm still too outraged by Nordstrom's decision to drop Ivanka's clothing line to pay attention to the little stuff. Sad!
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:51 pm

Pirates79 wrote:Keep squawking your "Hail to to the Furor" platform. It's called "checks and balances."

"Hail to the Furor"...did you even read the post? Obviously not...to recap...the point is...the new Politburo has diminished the office of the presidency...wasn't about DJT...

"Checks & balances"? Rigggghhht....by issuing an order that extends due process rignts to 7 BILLION people...by issuing an order that states a few inconvenienced Somali future students constitutes "irreparable harm" but throwing door wide open to military age middle eastern men marinated in sharia law bile in order to infest our nation with jihadis represents no risk of "irreparable harm" at all. Its clear you dont know these things...read up on the decision...its implications are horrifying...

Or maybe you do know this stuff & are cheering it on....in which case....WHEN a Somali or Yemeni or whatever who gets in because of this judicial activism and then perpetrates a massacre...its on you & your ilk...
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:00 pm

Pirates79 wrote:Also, while I'm here, just another f*ck up by this bungling administration. Can these guys do any right the first time. We're doomed.

Definitely agree with ya on this one. Likely for different reasons, but yeah...the ship has got to be buttoned down. Start by a giant purge of all Obama/Clinton holdovers...fire them immediately. Next...establish a clear chain of command & stick to it. Next Bannon...out, too polarizing the political price being paid isnt worth whatever DJT is getting in return. + apparently it was Bannon who insisted even green card holders were included in the E/O....a move which was a very very special kind of stupid..
hawksfan

Postby Pirates79 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:20 pm

I read quite a bit on this. Probably more than you. One of the judges was appointed by a Bush. So your whole neo-Fascist rant was full of crap from the beginning.

You are a Cruz guy because he defends the Constitution. That's what this decision did, it defended the Consttitution. You should be happy.

Hitler must be rolling over in his grave.

P.S. You lost. "Get over it" :D
Pirates79

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:08 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Pirates79 wrote:Keep squawking your "Hail to to the Furor" platform. It's called "checks and balances."

"Hail to the Furor"...did you even read the post? Obviously not...to recap...the point is...the new Politburo has diminished the office of the presidency...wasn't about DJT...

"Checks & balances"? Rigggghhht....by issuing an order that extends due process rignts to 7 BILLION people...by issuing an order that states a few inconvenienced Somali future students constitutes "irreparable harm" but throwing door wide open to military age middle eastern men marinated in sharia law bile in order to infest our nation with jihadis represents no risk of "irreparable harm" at all. Its clear you dont know these things...read up on the decision...its implications are horrifying...

Or maybe you do know this stuff & are cheering it on....in which case....WHEN a Somali or Yemeni or whatever who gets in because of this judicial activism and then perpetrates a massacre...its on you & your ilk...

Checks and balances work: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distric ... _v._Heller
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Pirates79 wrote:I read quite a bit on this. Probably more than you. One of the judges was appointed by a Bush. So your whole neo-Fascist rant was full of crap from the beginning.

You are a Cruz guy because he defends the Constitution. That's what this decision did, it defended the Consttitution. You should be happy.

Hitler must be rolling over in his grave.

P.S. You lost. "Get over it" :D

Wrong again...you cannot defend the Constitution by using an unconstitutional finding that usurps powers held the president. How do feel about the decisions giving due process rights to every single person on the globe...?

Bush appointee...meaning what? Forget who appointed, look at the ACTIONS...all you're saying with that line is "Bush appointed a wild eyed progressive social democrat to the federal bench in Seattle..."...whats that got to do with the price of korans in lancaster?
hawksfan

Postby driveandive » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:53 pm

A Bush nominated Souter too. When's the last time a Democrat nominated someone like Scalia?
driveandive

Next

Return to Politics