SCOTUS choice...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

SCOTUS choice...

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:12 pm

Home run...a Scalia disciple to replace his seat is a brilliant move. It should also help that in the current position he holds Judge Gorsuch received unanimous approval of the Senate.

Will Chuck "I need a tissue" Schumer hold his fire on this one? Or will the Donkeys get up to parliamentary mischief...?
hawksfan

Re: SCOTUS choice...

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:46 pm

I'll concede that a blind squirrel may have found a nut.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:07 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:I'll concede that a blind squirrel may have found a nut.

Kind of like me when I make one of my 3 birdies per each golf season. 500 holes, an uncountable number of shots...but boy, mark it down in ink....3 times...not once or twice, or if I was, you know, good.... 8-) ...a bunch of times...nope...3 times I can muscle it into the fairway, miracle of miracles put it onto the green and even though I normally putt as though I'm using an ironing board...bang! I knock it down! Do I celebrate these occasions...? Oh yeah...big time...envision a one man re-enactment of the celebration our 1980 hockey team enjoyed....if my son is with me it is then that he questions his parentage.... :P
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:00 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:I'll concede that a blind squirrel may have found a nut.

Kind of like me when I make one of my 3 birdies per each golf season. 500 holes, an uncountable number of shots...but boy, mark it down in ink....3 times...not once or twice, or if I was, you know, good.... 8-) ...a bunch of times...nope...3 times I can muscle it into the fairway, miracle of miracles put it onto the green and even though I normally putt as though I'm using an ironing board...bang! I knock it down! Do I celebrate these occasions...? Oh yeah...big time...envision a one man re-enactment of the celebration our 1980 hockey team enjoyed....if my son is with me it is then that he questions his parentage.... :P

Enjoy it. This looks and feels like a solid Scalia replacement.
Mike Tomlin

Postby spudneck111 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:11 am

Great choice by Trump.
spudneck111

Postby mainejeff » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:40 pm

Agreed except that #LyingTrump wants to gut the Constitution...might put him at odds with this dude.
mainejeff

Return to Politics