Saturday night massacre REDUX

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Saturday night massacre REDUX

Postby hawksfan » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:22 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:Yeah, the tweets are definitely pretty funny no doubt. Meh..."terrorists"/"massacre"...it can happen...

I wonder though...has anyone reached out to former (what a thrill up my leg to use that word in connection to...) President Sotero to see if he can identify which of the 57 states Bowling Green is located in...?

Going that far back.. really? You've got eight years of Obama mistakes to fall back on, and Trump used them all up in a month. Hint, Biden is a goldmine.

But what's the point of bringing up the other side's mistakes as a means of defending Trump? Are you trying to prove that he's just as incompetent as they were?

No, no...not at all defending the new regime by referencing a golden-oldie Obama whoopsie. These people...the surrogates who hit "the shows" every day...are going to occasionally make the verbal gaffe...gaffes where its easily accepted that that isn't what the gaffer meant.

So its aggravating as hell when the libs pretend their god king never stumbled over a syllable even once...yet a similar error by someone with an "R" next to their name is iron clad proof of lack of competence. Rank hypocrisy...

Nonetheless, I have a sense of humor...most of the tweets I saw were pretty damn funny...

The "Biden Memes" are figuratively...(sorry Joe! Not literally this time! Miss ya buddy!)...comedic gold...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:02 pm

Inventing a domestic terrorist attack is more than a gaffe. The media is starting to figure this game out. Discredit one big lie per day, ignore the others.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:25 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:Inventing a domestic terrorist attack is more than a gaffe. The media is starting to figure this game out. Discredit one big lie per day, ignore the others.

Incorrect Mikey...there was no inventing a domestic attack...she was clearly & obviously referencing the 2 Iraqi would be terrorists who were thwarted where? Bowling Green, KY in (I believe) 2011....said 2 Iraqis who's intent was to....perpetrate a massacre. The question she was answering was (paraphrase) "how is travel E/O going to make a difference?"...seems to me her example & the context of her answer was spot on perfect...her mistake was massacre vs terrorist wording...in no way was she lying Mikey...come on man...do you really believe someone who is as uber-competent as KAConway is just going throw out a "massacre" story & hope it sticks? In 2017? In the hyper critical world she's living in right now? Defies logic...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:37 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:Inventing a domestic terrorist attack is more than a gaffe. The media is starting to figure this game out. Discredit one big lie per day, ignore the others.

Incorrect Mikey...there was no inventing a domestic attack...she was clearly & obviously referencing the 2 Iraqi would be terrorists who were thwarted where? Bowling Green, KY in (I believe) 2011....said 2 Iraqis who's intent was to....perpetrate a massacre. The question she was answering was (paraphrase) "how is travel E/O going to make a difference?"...seems to me her example & the context of her answer was spot on perfect...her mistake was massacre vs terrorist wording...in no way was she lying Mikey...come on man...do you really belief someone who is as uber-competent as KAConway is just going throw out a "massacre" story & hope it sticks? In 2017? In the hyper critical world she's living in right now? Defies logic...

It was a clumsy attempt to distort the truth and create propaganda, but this time it didn't work. But let's not let that distract us from praying for higher ratings for The Apprentice.
Mike Tomlin

Postby mainejeff » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:20 pm

Lord hear our prayer.
mainejeff

Postby Lwyrup » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:10 pm

Well, I guess that means that The Donald has a job to go back, too!!
Lwyrup

Postby hawksfan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:46 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:

Incorrect Mikey...there was no inventing a domestic attack...she was clearly & obviously referencing the 2 Iraqi would be terrorists who were thwarted where? Bowling Green, KY in (I believe) 2011....said 2 Iraqis who's intent was to....perpetrate a massacre. The question she was answering was (paraphrase) "how is travel E/O going to make a difference?"...seems to me her example & the context of her answer was spot on perfect...her mistake was massacre vs terrorist wording...in no way was she lying Mikey...come on man...do you really belief someone who is as uber-competent as KAConway is just going throw out a "massacre" story & hope it sticks? In 2017? In the hyper critical world she's living in right now? Defies logic...

It was a clumsy attempt to distort the truth and create propaganda, but this time it didn't work. But let's not let that distract us from praying for higher ratings for The Apprentice.

Defies all logic...shrug...on to Saturday's round of "As the Trumpy World Turns"...will we get innocuous, unimportant sizzle driven by the super-pac or will today be another excellent steak day, of which there have already been many? All we can do is tune in....same Bat time, same Bat channel...
hawksfan

Postby Lwyrup » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:01 am

I agree that he is "batty" !!
Lwyrup

Postby hawksfan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:51 pm

Lwyrup wrote:I agree that he is "batty" !!

:lol:
You got me LawMan...forgot my Dad's warning...never lead with your chin...!
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:09 am

#LyingTrump dragging Republican appointed judges and our nations judicial system through the mud. Nice! :|
mainejeff

PreviousNext

Return to Politics