Saturday night massacre REDUX

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Saturday night massacre REDUX

Postby Pirates79 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:24 am

Hey Squawk, take the chastity belt off of your narrow mind. Read some history. There are always two sides to every argument,,,,but probably not in your world. Palestine....."as an entity"... has a right to exist also but I'm sure you will disagree.

You're so pro-Israel? Where was your outrage about Bannon's lack of acknowledgement of the Jewish role in Trump's half-assed recognition of the Holocaust earlier this week. The neo-Fascist Republican party has started the "de-judification" of the Holocaust and is run by a white supremacist and Trump is happy to be his mouth piece. And you're all in. Unabashed. No questions asked. Full speed ahead.

You're a pathetic "fatah." Look that one up in the bible.
Pirates79

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:15 am

Isreal created their own Apartheid, and we subsidized it. I'm not sure how that's enhanced our security. But at least the policy is supported by biblical prophecy, so we've got that going for us.

Meanwhile Trump supports a one state solution in Eastern Europe.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:58 am

Pirates79 wrote:Hey Squawk, take the chastity belt off of your narrow mind. Read some history. There are always two sides to every argument,,,,but probably not in your world. Palestine....."as an entity"... has a right to exist also but I'm sure you will disagree.

You're so pro-Israel? Where was your outrage about Bannon's lack of acknowledgement of the Jewish role in Trump's half-assed recognition of the Holocaust earlier this week. The neo-Fascist Republican party has started the "de-judification" of the Holocaust and is run by a white supremacist and Trump is happy to be his mouth piece. And you're all in. Unabashed. No questions asked. Full speed ahead.

You're a pathetic "fatah." Look that one up in the bible.

As expected you didn't answer the question...because you can't. But I'll try again...how is a two state solution going to take shape when one side...the side that murders, maims, maraudes & menaces...will NOT, under any circumstance , concede Israel's rignt to existence?

The Palestinians have been offered peace over & over again...and rejected it every time because of the reason stated above so you can shove your "right to exist" argument...doesn't hold up.

The rest of your "argument" with Trump as puppet anti semite is nothing more than progressive cognitive dissonance. You, the screeching anti semite, castigating the Trump administration for aleged anti semitism is....standard lefty group think...

(Addition...I looked up "fatah"...& was reminded that that was the name of mass murderer Yasser Arafat's loathsome "political party"...you'll have to fill me in the what/why of your use of the word as an epithet towards me...)
hawksfan

Postby Lwyrup » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:01 am

Try this one
Bowling Green Massacre
Q-How many casualties ?
A- just one KellyAnne Conway

"@bgmassacre"
"#neverforget"
Lwyrup

Postby mainejeff » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:53 pm

Horrible about that Bowling Green Massacre! How many casualties?
mainejeff

Postby Lwyrup » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:03 pm

Just follow the tweets it is hilarious !
Lwyrup

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:11 pm

Brian Williams just confirmed the story, he was there.
Mike Tomlin

Postby driveandive » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:03 pm

mainejeff wrote:Horrible about that Bowling Green Massacre! How many casualties?

Same amount as in those church burnings in Arkansas back in the day.
driveandive

Postby hawksfan » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:23 pm

Yeah, the tweets are definitely pretty funny no doubt. Meh..."terrorists"/"massacre"...it can happen...

I wonder though...has anyone reached out to former (what a thrill up my leg to use that word in connection to...) President Sotero to see if he can identify which of the 57 states Bowling Green is located in...?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:28 pm

hawksfan wrote:Yeah, the tweets are definitely pretty funny no doubt. Meh..."terrorists"/"massacre"...it can happen...

I wonder though...has anyone reached out to former (what a thrill up my leg to use that word in connection to...) President Sotero to see if he can identify which of the 57 states Bowling Green is located in...?

Going that far back.. really? You've got eight years of Obama mistakes to fall back on, and Trump used them all up in a month. Hint, Biden is a goldmine.

But what's the point of bringing up the other side's mistakes as a means of defending Trump? Are you trying to prove that he's just as incompetent as they were?
Mike Tomlin

PreviousNext

Return to Politics