THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby hawksfan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:21 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:The decision to stop arming anti-Assad rebels. And right after that meeting in Europe.


Please...Syria is a failed state...no one knows who anyone is except verified Kurds...


Keep setting that bar lower than you'd tolerate from a Clinton.


THAT is literally (not figuratively...got ya Joe!.......Biden 2020!)...impossible...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby mainejeff » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:52 pm

Why does the GOP want to destroy this country?
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 18033
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby hawksfan » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:51 am

mainejeff wrote:Why does the GOP want to destroy this country?


So it can be rebuilt having eradicated the cancer that has infected it for the past 100 years...Social Progressive Democrats...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:03 pm

mainejeff wrote:Why does the GOP want to destroy this country?


I don't think they're trying to destroy the country, they just don't know how to get anything done. And they've aligned themselves with a President who isn't conservative but who instead preaches a ridiculous mix of populism and nationalism.

It's like if your next door neighbor watched you get a new lawn mower, told you it sucked, and told you it sucked for years until you finally gave in and asked him for a better solution. And then he handed you a piece of limp pasta.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby mainejeff » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:24 pm

hawksfan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:Why does the GOP want to destroy this country?


So it can be rebuilt having eradicated the cancer that has infected it for the past 100 years...Social Progressive Democrats...


It's pathetic how many people like you actually hate this country and so many of your fellow countrymen. What sad lives you must lead. :| :| :|
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 18033
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:26 am

mainejeff wrote:
hawksfan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:Why does the GOP want to destroy this country?


So it can be rebuilt having eradicated the cancer that has infected it for the past 100 years...Social Progressive Democrats...


It's pathetic how many people like you actually hate this country and so many of your fellow countrymen. What sad lives you must lead. :| :| :|


Right...this coming from a guy who has on multiple occasions advocated for a civil war ending with the break up our United States...+ your go to move for quite some time...paraphrasing, " the Constitution is dusty & old & need not be adhered to any longer..."...so who hates the country?

All I know MJ is that the governing principles I advocate for? Are the same ones created by the guys who's faces are on the goddam money....

If you keep trying I'm sure, like a blind squirrel finding a nut, you'll land on a cogent point someday MJ...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:50 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:The decision to stop arming anti-Assad rebels. And right after that meeting in Europe.


So after we had a little back & forth on this Mikey I did a little research on this....turns out this is another WaOnionPo pretzeling of the facts.

As we know from Alinsky 101, the most effective lies begin with a kernel of truth. Truths....both demonstrable....there was a 2011 BHO initiative to train aleged Syrian rebels and DJT has ended that initiative. And WaOnionPo ran with that...spinning into nefarious purposes to further its anti American, DJT hate narrative.

This program was exposed as a fraud more than two years ago. WaO-Po doesn't tell you Mikey is that $500M was spent....to identify 60 (wow! SIXTY!)fighters....55 of who promptly took their new weapons & tactics training & melting away into various vipers nests of terrorists fighting there....so that left 5 (FIVE!)"fighters" trained by our CIA to be an anti Assad resistance. A $100M per fighter joke. These facts are also demonstrably true.

Follow/trust the BHG's in the legacy media at your (& the country's) peril Mikey...you don't have to be a willing audience if you don't want to be.....

So my question remains....name a DJT policy that has benefited the Russians....I could give you 6 or 8 that are directly against the Bear...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:39 am

I did my own research. I was wrong on this and you are correct. This was a failed policy.

Yet Russia is still our enemy, and Putin has acted in countless ways to undermine our foreign policy and even our democracy. So why hasn't Trump said anything negative about him publicly? He is willing to savage his own AG with tweets, but he will not speak out against Putin. Maybe it isn't collusion, maybe he's just afraid of the guy.

That makes some sense. Putin captures tigers while riding topless on a stallion and Trump plays tennis in adult diapers, he doesn't even have the stamina to get out of his golf cart on the green.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:07 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:I did my own research. I was wrong on this and you are correct. This was a failed policy.

Yet Russia is still our enemy, and Putin has acted in countless ways to undermine our foreign policy and even our democracy. So why hasn't Trump said anything negative about him publicly? He is willing to savage his own AG with tweets, but he will not speak out against Putin. Maybe it isn't collusion, maybe he's just afraid of the guy.

That makes some sense. Putin captures tigers while riding topless on a stallion and Trump plays tennis in adult diapers, he doesn't even have the stamina to get out of his golf cart on the green.


In my view...with all of them & especially Trumpy...at least insofar as policy goes...we're all better off focusing on actions rather than their words... (or with your example, even lack of words...)
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:12 am

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:I did my own research. I was wrong on this and you are correct. This was a failed policy.

Yet Russia is still our enemy, and Putin has acted in countless ways to undermine our foreign policy and even our democracy. So why hasn't Trump said anything negative about him publicly? He is willing to savage his own AG with tweets, but he will not speak out against Putin. Maybe it isn't collusion, maybe he's just afraid of the guy.

That makes some sense. Putin captures tigers while riding topless on a stallion and Trump plays tennis in adult diapers, he doesn't even have the stamina to get out of his golf cart on the green.


In my view...with all of them & especially Trumpy...at least insofar as policy goes...we're all better off focusing on actions rather than their words... (or with your example, even lack of words...)


Or lack of action, like with healthcare.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests