THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby hawksfan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:33 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:No one has been deposed yet, when they have to decide between loyalty and perjury this will destroy Trump. And frankly if I were you I'd hope for that. Pence could actually move the agenda that Trump and his family are destroying tweet by tweet.

I predict the Jr "episode" will be a memory before the 1st pre-season game....
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:05 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:No one has been deposed yet, when they have to decide between loyalty and perjury this will destroy Trump. And frankly if I were you I'd hope for that. Pence could actually move the agenda that Trump and his family are destroying tweet by tweet.

Only because bigger revelations are coming soon. Trump's energy policy is going to cost him a bunch of Kremlin leaks. Plus Manafort will certainly throw him under the bus. He's toast.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:

Only because bigger revelations are coming soon. Trump's energy policy is going to cost him a bunch of Kremlin leaks. Plus Manafort will certainly throw him under the bus. He's toast.

You're being ridiculous Mikey....TDS rearing its ugly head again...how you take the fact that literally everything Trumpy has done since taking office has been against Russian interests and in defense of OURS & our ALLIES (patriot missiles to POLAND yesterday...you know....on Vlad's BORDER!) and conflate that to this other nonsense is beyond me.

Jr.'s actions make this, for once, more real no doubt. I still read the email chain as cavalier, amateurish, buffononish (apple/tree etc)....but focused on dirt on HRC, not the source of the dirt. And come on...if after almost a year THIS lame-ass nonsense is the proverbial smoking gun? Weak as an undercooked noodle. Four ongoing congressional investigations + Comey's BFF & his cadre of Clinton lawyers on the hunt as well? Shouldn't we wait for their various findings before fitting Jr for a Clintonian orange pantsuit?

Side note....you havta love the irony that the foxy Russian attorney at the center of this latest kerfluffle that has ended Jr's political career in the womb is, in fact,....an Obama era sanctioned illegal alien...! I mean....channeling my inner LawMan....you can't make this stuff up...!! :lol:
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:33 pm

I don't believe that Trump personally colluded with Putin. I do believe that members of his family and campaign did, and that some of them became part of his administration. There have been too many denials of Russian contact followed by lame excuses when contact was later proven. Also followed by testimony and security background checks and signed forms.

We're in classic cover-up worse than the crime territory. And if Trump had only kept his mouth and tweet-hole shut he could have survived this, but he didn't- he can't. The combination of a Mueller investigation and Trump's reckless behavior will sink him by the end of the year.

Again, that would be a huge plus for the GOP. The Democrats are a hot mess of incompetence held together only by TDS. An adult at the head of the GOP table could unleash a conservative revolution, Trump never will.

He is a narcissistic fraud with absolutely no core values. Every serious conservative knows this, many have had the guts to say it. Dump this punk and move forward or let him drag the party down.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:11 pm

I don't see the Comey BFF's investigation being completed before the end on 2019....the progressives in charge having nothing else....
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:13 pm

hawksfan wrote:I don't see the Comey BFF's investigation being completed before the end on 2019....the progressives in charge having nothing else....

If you could eliminate Trump's behavior you'd be correct, but you can't.
Mike Tomlin

Postby Lwyrup » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:59 am

hawksfan wrote:I don't see the Comey BFF's investigation being completed before the end on 2019....the progressives in charge having nothing else....

So with this drip,drip,drip!
You conceding 2018 midterm to the dems?

Hawks, were you in the room with Fredo in trump tower because it's looking like there was a crowd in there? !!!
Lwyrup

Postby mainejeff » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:15 am

France's President is playing Trump like a fiddle. Trump is in love with France & can't get enough. Should make many heads in the GOP explode. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:37 pm

Lwyrup wrote:

So with this drip,drip,drip!
You conceding 2018 midterm to the dems?

Hawks, were you in the room with Fredo in trump tower because it's looking like there was a crowd in there? !!!

Conceding mid-terms...? Sure, because the progressive message of "TRUMP!!! RACIST! MILLIONS WILL DIE!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!! MILLIONS WILL DIE!!...." & on and on and on is just so inspiring....you keep rolling with that LMan. As utterly ineffectual incompetent boobs the "MODERATE" progressive Republicans have been...their message of "trust us versus those guys foaming at the mouth perpetually outraged wackos" could still work...
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:40 pm

mainejeff wrote:France's President is playing Trump like a fiddle. Trump is in love with France & can't get enough. Should make many heads in the GOP explode. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of those 18,000 posts, figuring 4 or 5k of them on politics...how is it you never actually make a cogent point MJ...?
hawksfan

PreviousNext

Return to Politics